National University NU Student Corona Vaccine Registration can be completed through the 188.8.131.52/ Student website. The National University Authority has already issued a notification that all students with national identity cards must provide information through 184.108.40.206 for the registration of the Covid 19 vaccine by July 123, 2021. For those who do not have a national identity card, a notice will be issued after July 12 for NU coronary vaccine registration 2021.
Be sure to check out some information before starting NU coronavirus vaccine registration. This will reduce your chances of making a mistake. Just as you have to read the problem to give any wrong information, it is also difficult to correct
NU Coronary Vaccine Registration 2021
NU Student Vaccine Registration is compulsory for all students at the National University. Even if you have already received a dose of the vaccine, you still need to register. If you do not or do not want to receive the vaccine, you still need to register. Note that vaccine registration has nothing to do with receiving or not receiving the vaccine. If you do not want to be vaccinated, you will not be forced to. However, information needs to be provided for the overall statistics.
- Enter your NID number correctly according to the national identity card. Your identity will be verified with this number on Surokkha portal.
- Enter your mobile number correctly. All information will be sent to this mobile number.
- Keep the number of your Honors / Masters / Degree / Professional article in hand.
- Have you already taken any dose of the vaccine? If so, select “Yes” in the specified option. Select “No” if you have not received a vaccine.
- Are you a dormitory / residential student? If you are a residential student, select ‘Yes’. If you are a non-resident, select ‘No’.
Do I need any paperwork to register for the NU Covid vaccine?
No paperwork is required to register the NU Covid 19 vaccine. No documents need to be submitted anywhere even after registration. It is enough to provide some information. This is a data collection process. Once the data collection activities are completed, the National University will bring their students under the vaccination program. Already other universities have started bringing their students under the vaccine.
- 220.127.116.11/ Student
- National University students can register their vaccine through the link 18.104.22.168/. Follow the steps below to complete the registration.
- See Vaccination Website 22.214.171.124/ Student [Registration Link] First
- Provide the registration number according to your registration card.
- See your details.
- Provide your National Identity Card NID number, mobile number and all other necessary information.
- Submit the form.
You will be notified if your registration is successful. Once the registration is complete, it will not be possible to register a second time. If there is a problem registering due to a server error, try again. Once the information is provided, reload the page again and again or press F5 if there is a problem after submitting the application.
Please do not wait for the deadline. Please complete the registration before the end date because the server will be very busy at the end. This may disrupt your registration.
Zircon – This is a contributing Drupal theme
Designed by WebPal.