The nuclear authority has brought great good news for the students studying in all the colleges / educational institutions affiliated to the National University. Registration has been arranged for all students to be vaccinated to prevent the spread of the global epidemic Kovid-19 and to avoid health risks. Recently, a notification regarding the registration of Kovid-19 vaccine was published on the official website of the National University. So if you are a student of National University, complete your Covid-19 vaccine registration by entering the link below.
Covid-19 vaccine registration information
An online press summary of the National University was held on 09 July 2021. Quickly it was decided to open an educational institution and give exams. However, all students must complete the vaccination. National University (NU) coroner vaccine registration will begin on July 9, 2021 and end on July 12, 2021, according to the notification. The application process is online based. Undoubtedly this is good news for the students of the National University. However, submit your application before the deadline. Otherwise you will not be able to take the test.
National University Corona Vaccine Registration
When the Conora virus spread among the people of Bangladesh, the Ministry of Education announced the closure of educational institutions out of concern for the students. As a result, all lessons and exams are closed. The students are worried as all the educational institutions have been closed for a long time. No specific date has been set for when the educational institution will open. However, regarding the opening of educational institutions, the education minister said that all students would be vaccinated first. The first of which was launched by the National University.
nu.ac.bd Covid-19 Registration Notice
Please read the entire notice before starting the online application. Then prepare yourself to apply online. It is a very simple process. You can complete your online application at home. Because the application process is online based. However if you face any problem let us know. We try to solve your problem as soon as possible. Also share this post with your friends and relatives via Facebook / WhatsApp. It is helpful for them. For more information visit the official website of the National University www.nu.ac.bd and www.nubd.info.
http://220.127.116.11/student_covidinfo Apply Online
National University vaccine application time is very limited. As a result, millions of students are enrolling together. But sadly. The server is jammed. As a result, many are failing to apply. Which has made the students anxious. However, we have come forward to solve this problem. I will tell you about a shortcut method so that you can easily complete the registration.
- First you need to visit http: //18.104.22.168/student_covidinfo/.
- Wait a while for the homepage to load.
- Then enter your registration number (any year).
- If the number of your article is correct then your information will come in front of you.
- Submit some information. For example date of birth, mobile number, national ID card number.
- Then select a Covid-19 vaccine box. Otherwise you will not be accepted for the vaccine.
- Enter your current residential status.
- Check all the information before clicking the submit button.
- Finally submit your online application.
- You will receive a confirmation status. Such Covid-19 student registration data (17315036278) has been successfully submitted!
- Wait for the date and time of Covid-19 vaccine via SMS.
Apply online for NU coronavirus vaccine registration
National University is a big platform in Bangladesh. A large number of students study there. There are 2254 colleges under the National University. Everyone is sitting at home now. The main reason is the coronary pandemic situation. To deal with this situation, it has been decided to vaccinate all students / teachers. Through which it is possible to re-introduce educational institutions. Therefore, all students are requested to register by entering the official link provided by the National University.
- To register you need to be a regular / irregular student of the National University.
- Must have registration number for any year.
- National identity card number is required.
- The National University may extend the registration date for this vaccine at any time.
- Send mail to webpage errors, server issues or any other form of information firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also share your problems with us.
I have finished my application. What did you do to it? If not, submit online immediately. The vaccine is mandatory for all students. Complete the complete NU Covid-19 vaccine registration. The specific date for vaccination will be informed via SMS.