Vaccine registration for National University students has begun. NU Student Covid Information Registration will run until 19 July. Apply for the NU Covid-19 vaccine through the website http: //220.127.116.11/student_covidinfo. Confirmation copy can also be printed after completing the application through the website http: //18.104.22.168/student_covidinfo/step2_sub.php.
NU Student Covid Information
Bangladesh National University has taken steps to provide vaccine to all residential and non-resident students. For this, students have to complete online registration for the Covid-19 vaccine. They are being asked to complete coronavirus vaccine registration.
NU coronary vaccine registration will require the student’s academic registration number, national identity card number, mobile number, residential status, immunization status and other information.
Those who do not have a national identity card will be vaccinated later. In that case they will be given the opportunity to register through their birth registration number. However, the birth registration number must be 17-digit (digital). A second notification will be issued at the end of the current registration period. This opportunity will be given to those who could not register due to lack of national identity card or whose data was not available on the server.
Applications for the NU coronavirus virus vaccine can be made through the National University’s designated website http: //22.214.171.124/student_covidinfo. Registration will not be accepted through any website or app other than this website.
Student information will be forwarded to the Ministry of Health after registration is completed through this website. After uploading the data on the ‘Surokkha’ portal of the Ministry of Health, the students have to do the original registration. For NU Student Covid Information Vaccine Registration,
- Click here to visit the National University Vaccine Registration Website http: //126.96.36.199/student_covidinfo/.
- Enter the registration number according to your registration card.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button to enter the next step.
- You will see all your information. Such as your name, father’s name, college name etc.
- Provide your national identity card number, mobile number etc.
- Select your residential status, immunization status (whether you have already been vaccinated or not).
- Review the information thoroughly.
- If all the information is correct, submit the application.
- If necessary, save or print the confirmation page.
All current students at the National University will be able to register for the vaccine. No alumni will be eligible for registration. Only those who have a registration number can provide NU student covid information.
All students need to provide timely information. Information cannot be provided after the deadline. Upon completion of registration, National University authorities will notify students of subsequent activities through a notification. After the Department of Health approves all the information, students will complete the original registration and receive the vaccine.
Zircon – This is a contributing Drupal theme
Designed by WebPal.