The Surokkha Gov BD Is Registration of 19 vaccine vaccines website in Bangladesh. Through this website, Coronavirus vaccine registration, vaccination card and vaccine certificate can be downloaded. There is also an Apps named Surokkha for Corona Tika Registration in Corona Virus Covid 19 Tika Registration in BD.
After being closed for a few days, vaccine registration has resumed in Bangladesh and the first and second doses have been introduced. As the age limit for vaccine registration has been reduced, so have the various categories.
Covid 19 vaccine registration
The current age for vaccine registration has been reduced to 35. People 35 years of age or older can now register for the first dose of the vaccine. Earlier he was 40 years old. The government has also started separate registration for foreigners and expatriates (vaccine registration for expatriates). For them, the facility of registration through national identity card as well as passport has been added to the Surokha website and security apps.
The category of those who can register beyond the prescribed age limit has been extended. Vaccine registration options have been added for medical students, nursing students and residential hall students. The National University began collecting information for its students.
How can corona vaccine registration be done?
Coronavirus vaccine in Bangladesh can be done through registration Surokkha Websites and applications. Interested persons can register through National Identity Card and Passport. Online registration can be done through surokkha.gov.bd website. However, only expatriates can register with a passport.
Registration can be completed by downloading Surokkha applications from the website, Google Play Store, iTunes. After registration, Surokkha has to download the official BD vaccine card, print it and take it to the designated vaccination center.
After the online registration is completed, the date of vaccination and other information will be informed via SMS to the registered mobile number. The 1st dose of the vaccine will be available from the designated center on the scheduled date after receiving the SMS and the second dose will be available after receiving the next SMS.
Surokkha Gov BD
Registration of Kovid 19 vaccine can only be done online through the website surokkha.gov.bd. There is no opportunity to register through any other alternative website. Follow the instructions below to register for the vaccine.
- First visit the official nominated website surokkha.gov.bd.
- Enter the register option for the vaccine.
- Select your class from the identity verification option.
- Complete the security check by entering your national identity card number, date of birth.
- If you are eligible for the vaccine, you will see your information.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Provide additional information such as your current health status
- Enter your current address (where you want to get vaccinated).
- Collect the vaccine card by submitting the form.
Registration for expatriates / foreigners
Expatriates or foreigners can complete the registration from the Surokkha Govt BD website. For this they have to complete the registration with their respective passports. Before that, “I am expatriate” must complete the registration through expatriateAmi Probashi) “Application. Follow the steps below to register as expatriate or foreign.
- Enter the Surokkha Gov BD website.
- Select Registration (Passport) from the top menu.
- Select the category from the identity verification option (foreign nationals, expatriate Bangladeshi workers and Bangladeshi students studying abroad).
- Select subcategory (if any)
- You can view your information by verifying your identity with your passport number and date of birth.
- Complete the registration with the required information and collect the vaccination card.
Things to do after registration
Collect the vaccine card by registering on the official BD website or app of Surokha. The health department will inform you about the date of vaccination via SMS. Vaccinate on the scheduled date at the immunization center mentioned on your immunization card. When you take your first dose, the health assistant or support staff will write down the date of the second dose. You will be able to collect the vaccine certificate by taking the second dose on the scheduled date.
Download the vaccine card
Vaccine cards must be collected after coronary vaccine registration. Vaccine cards can be collected immediately or later. If you want to collect it later, you need to login again with National Identity Card / Passport Number and Date of Birth and download it.
- Access the Surokha website or application.
- Enter your National Identity Card / Passport Number and Date of Birth.
- Complete the security check and press the Verify button.
- An OTP password will be sent to your mobile number.
- The vaccine card can be downloaded by entering and submitting the OTP code.
You can check if there are any complications or problems with your registration. To do this, log on to the surokkha gov bd website to see the status of your article from the “Register Verification” option with your National Identity Card / Passport and Birth Registration. Once the registration is complete, you can download the vaccine card. If not registered it will have to be re-registered.
Collection of vaccine certificates
If you have already received two doses of the vaccine, you will be able to collect the vaccine certificate. For this you can log in with your national identity card / passport and date of birth and download and print the certificate from Surokkha (Security) website. This will be known as the vaccination certificate.
Vaccine Certificate Verification and other support can be found on the Safety website and app.