HSC Form Filling 2021 has started. HSC candidates 2021 need to apply online. Application fee has to be paid through Sonali Bank Limited’s online bill payment system. The official website for payment of application fee is https://sbl.com.bd:7070/BoardFee/Fee/.
All Board of Education students will fill out the HSC form in the same process. Official Dhaka, Comilla, Rajshahi, Sylhet, Jessore, Barisal, Mymensingh Board of Education has published the notification to fill the form on their official website.
Fill out HSC 2021
All types of candidates including regular, irregular, partial subjects have failed only in compulsory subjects, private candidates, GPA improvement candidates have to fill the form in the same process. No candidate’s results will be published without filling the form. The student has to complete the process of filling the form and pay the online application fee within the stipulated date.
The possible list of students online will be published on August 11. Fill HSC Form 2021 Deadline Dhaka Board 25 August 2021. Candidates will complete the payment by 30th August by paying the fee for filling up the HSC Exam 2021 form. No application fee can be paid after 30th August.
Fill out the HSC Form 2021 fee
Details regarding the fee for filling up the form of Dhaka Board candidates are given below. Here are the details of regular, irregular, GPA improvement and all the fees of private examinees. The student will automatically see his total payable amount when he submits the form filling fee online.
HSC Form Fill 2021 Notification
HSC Form Fill Notification 2021 has been published. Notice The notice was issued on 1 July. Due to Covid-1119, this year students will be able to fill out their forms at home and submit their fees online. Students or parents do not have to go to college physically.
Instructions for filling up the online form for the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) 2021 examination and paying the required fees have been published.
No pre-test or test will be taken for HSC exam 2021. So students do not have to pay any fee for the exam. They will only pay the final exam fee.
Only those who have completed the registration can apply by filling the form and submitting the application fee. Forms can be filled only for the subjects prescribed at the time of registration. Forms cannot be filled out for any subject outside.
Complete HSC Form 2021 Fee Payment (https://sbl.com.bd:7070/BoardFee/Fee/)
The fee fixed by the Board and the tuition fee of the concerned institution cannot be collected for more than twenty four months for filling up the HSC Exam 2021 form. Only the head of the educational institution and those concerned can collect tuition fees and fees fixed by the board from July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2021.
This year, the examinee or his / her guardian will pay the board fee, center fee and the dues of the organization through Sonali Bank mobile app Sonali e-service. Forms, Bikash, Rocket, Upay, Sonali Ewallet etc. can be used to pay the fee.
Payment of fees through Sonali Isheba
- See Sonali Bank Limited Isheba website https://sbl.com.bd:7070/BoardFee/Fee/.
- Select the name of the Board of Education.
- Provide registration number of HSC / Alim / equivalent examination.
- Provide roll number of SSC / Dakhil / equivalent examination.
- Verify the accuracy of the information by clicking the “Check” button
- If the information provided is correct, click the “Confirm Payment” button
- Click the “Confirm Payment” button to verify the accuracy of the information. It will go to Sonali Payment Gateway (SPG).
- Select payment method (Sonali Bank Account / Sonali Wallet / Card / Mobile Banking).
Fill in 21ka Board HSC Form 2021
- Education Enter the Student Panel from the Education Board website.
- Provide HSC registration number. If you do not know your registration number, click here to search.
- Click the submit button.
- You will see detailed information and fee amount.
- Click on the “Click for Pay” button.
- Pay the fee as per the following instructions.