Armed Forces Medical College AFMC Admission Results 2021 Will be published on the AFMC edu bd website. Admission test of Armed Forces Medical College and Army Medical College was held on 14 August. The test was held in Dhaka, Chittagong, Comilla, Bogra, Rangpur and Jessore cantonments.
AFMC Results 2021
AFMC results 2021 and AMC results 2021 may be published on 15 August or 16 August. Admission test has already been completed. The MCQ admission test will be evaluated by computer in a few steps after verifying the OMR sheet. The results will be finalized at the end of all processes. The results of the Armed Forces Medical College will then be released.
Download AFMC Admit Card
Armed Forces Medical College AFMC Admit Card 2021 Released. Admission tickets can be downloaded through this AFMC Teletalk Low BD. New dates have also been announced for the admission test of Armored Forces Medical College and 5 Army Medical Colleges. Admission test will be held August 14, 2021 According to the announced date. Applicants will be informed about the date of admission test and the time limit for downloading the admission form via SMS.
AFMC Admit Card 2020-21
Admission test for MBBS courses of Armored Forces Medical College and 5 Medical Colleges will be held August 14, Saturday. Admission test will be held from 04:00 to 05:00 in the afternoon. Admission test will be held in Dhaka, Chittagong, Comilla, Bogra, Rangpur and Jessore cantonments. A detailed seat plan will be published before the admission test.
Update news: Admission test of Armed Forces Medical College and 5 Army Medical Colleges will be held on 14 August 2021. Students will have to download a new admission form as some seating arrangements have been changed in each center. New tickets can be downloaded from August 9.
How to download AFMC Admit Card 2021?
Admission to Armored Forces Medical College and 5 Army Medical College Admission Test 2020-21 can be downloaded through AFMC Teletalk.com BD website. The applicant will be informed about the admission card download via SMS. After receiving the SMS, the candidate will be able to download the admission card. It can be downloaded by logging in with user ID and password. Follow the instructions below to download AFMC Admit Card 2021.
- Click here to view the admission website afmc.teletalk.com.
- Login with your user ID and password from the Admit Card option.
- Download and print the PDF file of the admission test admission form.
Admission test seat plan
Admission test of Armed Forces Medical College and 5 Army Medical Colleges will be held on 1st August. Admission test will be held in Cantonment, Chittagong Cantonment, Comilla Cantonment, Bogra Cantonment, Rangpur Cantonment and Jessore Cantonment. The date and time of admission test will be mentioned in the admit card.
No separate AFMC seat plan 2021 will be released for the admission test this year. Detailed seating arrangements will be mentioned in the Admit Card of the Admission Test. Candidates must participate in the admission test at the center at the time of application. There is no way to change the admission test center.
Detailed seat plan including AFMC examination center, center address, building, room number will be mentioned in the admit card. According to the health guidelines, the applicant must be present at the center 1 hour before the start of the admission test. Detailed instructions regarding admission test will be available on admission tickets.
Armed Forces Medical College Admission 2020-2021
Application start: 23 February 2021
Application system ends: 12 March 2021
Admission test date: 14 August 2021
Application fee: 1000 rupees
Distribution of admission test marks
Candidates are selected for the written test on the basis of SSC and HSC results and other criteria mentioned above. A total of 7000 (approximately) candidates will be allowed to sit for the written test on the basis of merit and quota. (1) Candidates will appear in the written test (MCQ) of 100 marks (Syllabus HSC / equivalent). Candidates will get ‘1’ for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. The sign distribution is as follows:
Not to be
|100 in total|
(2) For SSC or its equivalent examination, 8 times GPA score and 12 times GPA score for HSC or equivalent examination will be added to the final merit list. If the students of 2014-2015 session are admitted in any government Medical / Dental Colleges appear in the examination of the current session, 05 (five) marks will be deducted from the total marks obtained by them. (3) Eligible AMC and AFMC candidates in the written examination will appear in the primary and final medical examinations respectively. (4) Medically fit AFMC candidates will appear in viva voce test for assessment of communication skills, general knowledge, leadership qualities and human values. (5) Initially Medical Fit AMC candidates will appear in ISSB in order of eligibility. Candidates selected by ISSB will be examined by a final medical board of CMH,.
Armed Forces Medical College Admission Circular 2020-21
Armed Forces Medical College AFMC Admission Circular 2020-21 has already been published. The AFMC Admission Form 2021 can be filled through the AFMC Teletalk Low BD website. The applicant has to select the cadet while filling the online application form. There are two cadets for admission in the Armed Forces Medical. The two cadets are AFMC and AMC cadets.
This is the 23rd batch for the Armed Forces Medical College and the 6th batch for the 5 Army Medical Colleges. Earlier, the admission test of Armed Forces Medical College and Army Medical College was taken separately but now it is taken together.
Admission tickets can be downloaded from the website after the application deadline. The date of admission test and other information will be mentioned in the admit card. Detailed admission notification, prospectus, application eligibility and other information can also be found on the Armed Forces Medical College website afmc.edu.bd.
Detailed seat plans will be released before the admission test. Admission test will be held in Dhaka Cantonment, Chittagong Cantonment, Comilla Cantonment, Bogra Cantonment, Rangpur Cantonment and Jessore Cantonment as per the seat plan. The results of the admission test will be released at the end of the admission test.
There are two categories of cadets:
- AMC Cadet. After completing the internship training, AMC cadets are compulsorily required to join the Army Medical Corps (AMC). AMC cadets are exempted from admission fee and tuition fee. But they have to pay caution money, equipment, messing and laundry charges according to the existing rates. Each AMC cadet will get TK. 1500.00 (one thousand five hundred rupees) per month as pocket money for a maximum of 5 (five) years.
- AFMC cadet. They have no obligation to join AMC. Interested candidates will have the opportunity to join AMC like graduates from other medical colleges.
Eligibility for admission test
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- SSC and equivalent passed year 2017 or 2018
- HSC and equivalent passed year 2019 or 2020
- Age – Maximum 20 years on 1 July 2020
- Gender – Male / Female
- Marital Status – Unmarried
- Nationality – Bangladeshi by birth
- Educational Qualifications – Must pass Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or their equivalent examinations in HSC in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or its equivalent.
- Minimum educational performance is as follows:
A. Students must have a total GPA of 9.00.
B. Candidates should have grade point 3.50 in Biology in HSC or its equivalent examination.
- Physical value. Candidates must be physically fit and ensure minimum physical quality:
For AMC cadets
A. Height (minimum)
Male: 1.63 m (5′-4 ”)
Female: 1.55 m (5′-1 “)
B. Weight: According to the existing weight list of Armed Forces personnel. Minimum
The weight of the applicants will be as follows:
Male: 45.36 kg (100 lb)
Female: 40.00 kg (88 lb)
C. Chest (minimum)
Male: Normal – 0.76 m (30 ”) Extended – 0.81 m (32 ”)
Female: Normal – 0.71 m (28 “) Stretch – 0.76 m (30”)
D. Visual Standard: Visual Standard 6/6 (modified with ± 2.5 glass).
* Color blindness will not be accepted.
E. Hearing quality: Hearing must be within normal range.
Note: Weight should be proportional to height and age
Armed forces.For AFMC cadets
(a) Height (minimum)
Male: 1.57 m (5′-2 ”)
Female: 1.50 m (4′-11 ”)
(B) Weight: 10% over / under weight of the current standard height-weight chart
Armed forces or 15 pounds whichever would be higher would be considered appropriate.
(c) Book: with minimum 28 “2” extension
(d) Visual standard: 6/6 correct with both eyes correct 4.00 (maximum)
Round / equivalent cylindrical power glasses will be considered suitable
* Full color blind will not be accepted
(E) Hearing value: Hearing must be within normal range
AFMC Admission Form 2021
Submit application. The application process is completely ‘online’. To complete
Candidates have to perform the following procedures:
- Web address afmc.teletalk.com.bd
- Candidates will get the home page of the admission website. The page shows two paths. Firstly, for candidates who have passed the National Curriculum and secondly, for candidates who have passed GCE (O / A / both).
- Candidates interested in the first path select it and press Next. A web page will open, where the candidate has to type his SSC and HSC roll number and select the Board of Education and the year of pass. Clicking on the next “Application Form” will appear.
- Candidates interested in the second path select it and click Next. A web page will open, where the candidate has to type the code number obtained from his Medical Education DGHS. Clicking on the next “Application Form” will appear.
- The candidate has to fill the form by typing or selecting the option. In addition the following two documents need to be attached:
(a) Image – Recent, Size: 300/300 pixels and less than 100 kb and jpg format.
(B) Signature – Recent Size: / 0/300 pixels and k0 kb and jpg format.
- If the form is successfully completed, the candidate will select ‘Submit’. A “student copy” of the submitted form will appear.
- Within 48 hours of submitting the form, the candidate has to pay Rs. 5050 / – (seven hundred) through Teletalk number. If any candidate fails to do so, the submitted form will be rejected. That candidate can re-submit the application, if the last date for submission is still there.
- Candidates selected for the written test will receive SMS information. Selected candidates will be able to download the ‘Admit Card’ by using the username in the last days before the exam and passing the word from the same web address. Admit cards can be color / black and white print, especially laser print. There will be roll number, date and time of examination, examination center and various instructions.Admission‘
- Successful candidates for both O / A. They must pay GPA / GP as per the equivalent certificate issued by the Director General of Health Services, Government of Bangladesh.
Instructions for payment of application fee:
First go to your mobile phone’s SMS system and type-
Example: Send to AFMC B7890000 and 16222.
After sending the first SMS, wait a minute. Teletalk will send you a return SMS with a PIN number. Save PIN and send second SMS now-
Example: AFMC send yes to 7890000 and 16222.
Detailed admission notification