Class 7 English 16th Week Assignment 2021
Class: Seven; Group: All; Subject: English; Assignment No. 05, English assignment for 17th week of 7th grade
Chapter by chapter and title: Unit-04 who makes the difference.
Think about your family and the epidemic situation.
1) How many members are there in your family and get the name, age and key of each member
What does he / she do? (Inside the box.)
2) Do family members share each other’s work and how in COVID-19 situations?
What kind of activities does each member do to stay safe from Kovid-1 before going out, coming out and staying at home? Enter 150 words.
Lesson No. and Title: Lesson-07 Housewife (2) Other Lessons
- Lesson 1: A teacher (1)
- Lesson 2: A teacher (2)
- Lesson 4: Fixed price shop.
- Lesson 5: The Shop of Morality.
- Lesson 6: Housewife (1)
English 16th Week Class 7 Assignment Answer 2021
Class 7 Bangladesh and Global Studies 16th Week Assignment 2021
Class: Seventh; Categories: All; Subject: Bangladesh and world identity; Assignment Number: 03, Bangladesh and World Identity Assignment for 17th Week of 7th Grade
Chapter Title: Chapter-III; Growing up a child in the family.
3. Identify the obstacles to the proper socialization of children in the Covid-19 situation and what kind of support do you expect from the family, society and school in overcoming these obstacles?
* The following factors should be taken into consideration while performing this prescribed task.
A. Will provide a clear idea of socialization.
B. Will provide students with their respective experiences.
C. This will determine the type of obstacle encountered in the situation.
D. Expectations will be presented in a realistic context.
Learning Outcomes / Content:
Lesson-1: Family concept and type.
Lesson-2: Rural and urban families in Bangladesh.
Lesson-3: Socialization of changing families and children.
Lesson-4: The role of family members and their interactions in the socialization of the child.