HSC Routine 2021 PDF has been published. The Ministry of Education today announced the schedule for the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination. According to the published routine, the test will start from December 2. The test will end in December 2020. According to the HSC examination routine 2021, the examination will be held in two shifts.
The published routine will be applicable to Dhaka, Dhaka, Rajshahi, Jessore, Comilla, Chittagong, Barisal, Sylhet, Dinajpur and Mymensingh Education Boards.
This year HSC exams will be taken only compulsory subjects. Students in the Science, Humanities and Business Studies group will participate in group-based subject examinations.
This time HSC examination for Covid-1 for will be held as per government health guidelines. For this, the Inter-Education Board has also issued special instructions along with the examination schedule.
Download HSC Routine 2021 [PDF]
The Higher Secondary Certificate HSC Exam Routine 2021 for all Boards of Education can be downloaded from the websites of the Ministry of Education, Board of Education and other Boards of Education. Routines can be downloaded from the websites of Outaka, Comilla, Rajshahi, Dinajpur, Chittagong, Jessore, Sylhet, Mymensingh, Barisal Education Board. New routines can be downloaded in PDF format from all these websites. The routine can be found on the notice board at HSC Corner.
Also, Alim Routine and HSC Vocational Examination Routine can be downloaded from the websites of Bangladesh Madrasa Education Board and Bangladesh Technical Education Board.
In addition to these websites, the revised schedule will also be published in various national dailies. Detailed routine pictures and PDFs can be downloaded on the results Bangladesh website.
- Due to the Kovid-1 pandemic epidemic, the HSC exam 2021 will be held according to proper health guidelines.
- Candidates will have to take their seats if the exam is held 30 minutes before the exam.
- First multiple choice and then creative / compositional (theoretical) test will be held.
- The duration of the test is 1 hour 30 minutes. There will be no break between MCQ and CQ part test.
- Candidates will collect their tickets from the heads of their respective institutions.
- Each candidate will be able to participate in the subjects mentioned in the admission card and registration card. Under no circumstances will they be able to participate in tests on other subjects.
- No candidate’s examination will be held in his own college / institution; Candidates will have to arrange seats through transfer.
- According to HSC Routine 2021, the examinees will be able to use the general scientific calculator. The programming calculator cannot be used.