NU students of Bangladesh National University need to register for Corona Vaccine. Those who do not have National Identity Card need to register with the birth registration number through the website http://188.8.131.52/student_covidinfo/. Students, teachers, officers and employees of all colleges and educational institutions affiliated to the National University are required to register for the corona vaccine.
NU Student Vaccine Registration
National University students, who do not have a national identity NID card, need to register with a birth registration number. They have to complete the registration by September 21, 2021. Prior to this, the candidate has to collect the birth certificate if necessary.
In order to get the Covid-1 vaccine, the student has to complete the registration through the Surokha website or app by September 27. Also, those who have a national identity card number must complete the registration in the security app by 2 September. 1 Vaccination is compulsory for students 18 years of age or older.
Last day of application
- Registration on the National University website: 19 September to 21 September 2021 (by birth registration number).
- Main Registration on Surokha Portal: Between 27 September 2021
- Student’s Honors / Degree / Masters / Professional course registration number
- Student Birth Registration / National Identity Card Number
- A valid mobile number
- Other information
- Click here first for NU Student Registration Website http://184.108.40.206/student_covidinfo/
- Enter your registration number
- Press the Next button.
- You will see all the information. Provide other necessary information.
- Submit the form and print / save the copy.
NU Student Covid-1V Vaccine Registration (Final)
After completing the registration through the birth registration number on the National University website by September 21, students will have to complete the original registration through the Surokha Sarkar BD website by September 27, 2021.
Zircon – This is a contributing Drupal theme