Islamic University (IU) Admission Test Notification 2020-21 | www.iu.ac.bd IU Admission Notification 2020 can be found at iu.ac.bd/admission link. Announcement of admission to Islamic University after HSC results. Islamic University Kushtia (IU) Admission Test Results. You can download IU Admission Notification from this site. www.iu.ac.bd Islamic University Honors Admission Notification for 2020-21 academic year. And also you will find all the updates about Islamic University Honors Level Admission Notification 2020 on Examresultbd.com site.
Admission notification for 2020-21 session published on 28th July. Students will be able to apply from 2nd September to 1st October. Admission test will be held from 4th November to 8th November. Details will be available later on Islamic University Admission Routine.
Let’s go to the right section …
Notification of admission in Islamic University 2020-21
Students have to fill up the application form through the official website and pay the application fee using Dutch Bangla Bank Mobile Banking (Rocket). Check IU admission results 2020-21 from this link.
- Start online application:
- Online application completed:
- Application Procedure: Online and DBBL
- IU Admission Test Date:
IU Admission Education Requirements
- Students who have passed SSC exam 2014-2017 and HSC 2018-2019 will be able to apply
- Students from Science group should have total GPA of .5.50 in SSC and HSC. But every year you need to get a minimum of 3.50 GPA
- Students from the humanities group must have a total GPA of .5.50 in SSC and HSC. But every year you need to get a minimum 3.00 GPA
- Business group students should have a total GPA of 75.75 in SSC and HSC. But every year you need to get a minimum of 3.25 GPA
How to apply for IU admission iu ac bd
Although the previous application system of Islamic University was SMS based. But from this year, the authorities will accept the application online. To take part in the Islamic University Admission Test, you need to confirm the application form online. First you have to fill the application form, then you have to pay the application fee. After that you have to collect the admission test for the Islamic University.
By reading this post, you will get all the ideas about how to fill out the application form. So, if you want to take the IU admission test, fill out the application form as per the instructions below
Follow the instructions
- First go to the official link www.iu.ac.bd/admission
- Click Apply Online under the Admissions menu
- Fill out the application form with valuable information
- Provide you with the correct mobile number and contact information
- Upload your photo and signature
- Review your information and click the Submit button
After submitting the application form online, you will get the applicant ID for your payment through DBBL. Now pay your application fee as per the instructions below
- Dial * 322 # from Dutch Bangla Mobile Banking Enable SIM
- Select 1 for payment options
- Again, select 1 for the bill payment option
- Enter your Bill ID… .. (IU Admission Bill Code: 262)
- Now, provide your Application ID (Bill No.) (Received via SMS after online application)
- Now type your application fee (Rs. 500)
- Now provide your PIN for the full application fee
- Finally, you will receive an SMS with transaction ID after full payment
- Now, save your transaction ID for more information
We hope you like the IU Admission Test Notification 2020. If you need any information regarding Islamic University Admission Notice, just download the notice and read it carefully.