The seat plan 2021 of three engineering universities has been published. The results of the combined admission test of the University of Engineering have been published on the website www.admissionckruet.ac.bd. Separate seat plans for the three universities can be downloaded from the seat plan menu. Candidates have to participate in the admission test at the center mentioned in the list of eligible candidates. Admission test will be held on 13th November 2021.
Admission test will be held at Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology (CUET), Khulna University of Engineering and Technology (CUET) and Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology (RUET) from 10 am on November 13. Take a look at the admission test seating arrangement.
Download Admission Cards of 3 Engineering Universities
Quet Quet Ruet Admit Card 2021 can be downloaded through the website www.admissionckruet.ac.bd. Admission will be published ten days before the admission test of the University of Engineering. Only eligible candidates can download Admission Test Admission Card. The list of eligible candidates has already been published. The combined admission test of CUET, CUET and RUET authorities also revealed the seat plan information.
CUET QUET RUET Admit Card 2021
Eligible candidates will be able to download the Admission Test Admission Card of Engineering University from 3rd November. Admission test date, time and seat plan will be mentioned in the admit card. Candidate has to participate in the admission test according to the seating arrangement of the designated center.
How to download Admit Card from Engineering University?
Admission tickets have to be downloaded through the website www.admissionckruet.ac.bd. Candidates need to log in with their login information and download the entry form. The original registration card of HSC / equivalent examination should be brought along with the admission card on the day of admission test. Admission tickets must be color printed. Follow the instructions below to download the entry form.
- Visit the admission website https://www.admissionckruet.ac.bd.
- Enter the “Admit Card” menu.
- Login with application ID and HSC registration number.
- Download it with the necessary information.
- Print it in color on A4 size paper.
List of eligible candidates
CUET-CUET-RUET The list and place of admission test of three engineering universities have been published. A total of 25,748 students got place in the list. The list was published on the admission website of three engineering universities on Thursday (June 3).
The universities are Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology (CUET), Khulna University of Engineering and Technology (CUET) and Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology (RUET).
Applicants will take part in the admission test for 3,201 seats in three engineering universities. As such, more than eight candidates will contest in each seat. Click here to see the list.
Admission Notification 2020-21
CUET QUET RUET Admission Notification 2020-21 has been published. Admission test of these three engineering and technology universities will be taken in cluster system. This admission notification has been published today 20th April. Admission Form can be filled from 24th April through admissionckruet ac bd website. The list of eligible candidates, admit card, seat plan and admission test results will be published on the same website.
Detailed admission notification includes eligibility of application, distribution of admission test number and question pattern, application instruction, payment guideline etc.
Latest News: Admission test of three engineering and technology universities will be held on November 13.
CUET QUET RUET Admission 2020-21
Admission application has started: 24 April 2021
Application deadline: 8 May 2021
Eligible list published: 2 June 2021
Admission website: admissionckruet.ac.bd
Admission test: 13 November 2021
Application fee: 900 for KA and 1000 for KHA group
Qualifications / Qualifications
- The candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
- Candidates must pass HSC / equivalent examination in 2020.
- The HSC or equivalent examination requires a separate grade point 5.00 in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English. In other words, the total grade point in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English should be 20.00.
- Those who have passed the GCE “A” level exam in 2019 or 2020 can apply.
- Candidates must have passed SSC or equivalent examination in 2017 or 2018. SSC or equivalent exams must have a minimum GPA of 4.00.
3 Engineering University Admission Form
Admission forms for the three universities of engineering and technology can be filled through the website https://admissionckruet.ac.bd. Application fee can be paid through mobile banking after filling up the admission form. Follow the instructions below to fill out the admission form for CUET, CUET and RUET University of Engineering and Technology in cluster system.
- Visit the website https://admissionckruet.ac.bd to fill the admission form.
- Provide your SSC / Equivalent and HSC / Equivalent information by clicking the Application Online button.
- In the next step you will see your information. In this step, select the group for which you want to apply.
- Provide your e-mail ID, mobile number, address and quota information.
- If all information is correct, please pay the application fee.
- Upload your photo and signature and submit the application form.
- Download application copy
Instructions for payment of application fee
Application fees for the three universities of engineering and technology can be paid through mobile banking development, Rocket and others. Application fees can also be paid through Visa or MasterCard. This application fee must be paid at the time of application. Application fee for group A is Rs. 900 and for group B it is money. 1000. To pay the application fee, you need to select bKash, Rocket or Cash by clicking on Mobile Banking option.