Bangladesh National University Masters Final Year Admission Circular 2021 has been published. NU Masters Final Year Admission Form 2019-2020 can be filled through the website www.nu.ac.bd/admissions. Online application will start from 03 November 2021. Admission forms can be filled up till 17th November 2021.
Eligibility of application
- Passed four-year honors at the National University
- Masters Part-1 Pass (Preliminary) Pass Form National University.
Masters Final Year Admission 2019-20
Application start: 03 November 2021, 4:00 p.m.
Last day to apply: November 17, 2021, 11:59 pm
Payment deadline: 18 November 2021
Masters Admission Form
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the official admission website of the National University www.admissions.nu.edu.bd or nu.edu.bd/admissions. Follow the instructions below to apply for the Masters Final Year.
- Prepare your photograph at 150×120 Pixel within 50KB
- Go to www.nu.ac.bd/admissions and select the Masters tab
- Input your Honors or Masters Preliminary Roll, Registration Number and Pass Year
- Go to the next page and fill out the application form with the required information
- Select your college and subject from the options panel
- Upload your picture, input your mobile number and quota information.
- Preview and submit the application form.
- Print the color application form on A4 size paper and pay the fee through mobile banking
Masters final year admission results
The results of the final year admission of Bangladesh Masters of the National University have been published. Eligible candidates can fill up the final application form online. Admission can be completed within the time limit. The second merit list for admission in the final year of NU Masters will be published first after the 1st merit list. The first merit list of NU Masters Final Year will be available on the website at 4 pm. Applicants can view their results from www.nu.edu.bd/admissions by logging in with their admission roll and PIN number. If you are on the first merit list, you will need to fill out a final application and submit along with the required paperwork and confirm your admission. You can also search your results via mobile phone SMS. Follow the instructions below to know your results via SMS.
Example: Send to ATMF 123456 and 16222
* You can use any mobile phone operator to send SMS, but use Teletalk for better performance.
Release slip application
Students who are not on the first or second merit list or who have had their admission canceled are eligible to apply for a release slip. Students can select a maximum of 3 colleges. To apply for the release slip go to http://admissions.nu.edu.bd and login with your admission roll and pin number from the Masters Final Year login option. After logging in, click on the Release Slip application button and select your college and subject one by one. Finally submit the application form. Please note that there is no need to submit any paperwork or fees to any college. See the notification below for details.
Release slip results
Applicants can search for the results of their release slip through mobile phone SMS and website by logging in with their admission roll and PIN number. Results will be available from 4 p.m. Go to admission.nu.edu.bd to know your results online and login from the Masters Final Year section. To know your results via SMS, follow the instructions below.
SMS system: NU
Zircon – This is a contributing Drupal theme
Designed by WeebPal.