IBB Routine Banking Diploma 2021 Looking for the 93rd Banking Diploma Routine available here? Get your IBB Banking Diploma exam routine for summer from here. Banking Diploma is an important certification for bankers. These courses are designed to make you a professional banker. It is divided into Part I and Part II. Everyone needs to complete Part 2 to get certification.
93rd IBB Banking Diploma Examination JAIBB and DAIBB Program. You can find IBB Routine 2021 for Banking Diploma from our site. You can read below when the authorities publish the 93 Diploma Banking Routine. You can find the IBB Routine 2021 Post Exam June from the official website www ibb org bd as well as examresultbd.com.
Let’s go to the right section of …
93rd IBB Banking Diploma Routine 2021
The Institute of Bankers, Bangladesh 93rd (Winter) Banking Diploma Examination 2021 will be held on 18th February, 25th February and 4th March 2022. Therefore, candidates are requested to submit their applications by March However, The Institute of Banker Bangladesh has already published IAIBB and DAIBB examination routines. See routine below.
The Institute of Bankers, Bangladesh 93rd (Winter) Banking Diploma Examination 2021 will be held on 18th February, 25th February and 4th March 2022. Therefore, candidates are requested to submit their application by 25 May 2021 However, Institute of Bankers Bangladesh has already published IAIB6 And DAIBB test routines. See routine below.
Read: IBB Banking Diploma Results
93 IBB Banking Form Completion Summary:
- Application submission deadline:
- Application fee for JAIBB and DAIBB: BDT 1500
The 93rd IBB Banking Diploma Routine will be published soon
IBB Banking Terms:
- Older candidates must enter the enrollment number in the box
- No. New candidates will be left blank in the enrollment box
- Results of IBB 92nd Banking Diploma Exam are personal
Let’s check out the 93rd IBB Routine 2021
How to apply for the 93rd IBB Banking Diploma Exam:
Candidates have to fill the application form by downloading from the official website www.ibb.org.bd. And fill in to fill through handwriting.
For students interested in JAIBB and DAIBB, they need to collect the application form from the IBB official website ibb.org.bd. They must download it and fill it with their own hands very carefully.
- Older students of JAIBB and DAIBB courses must fill in the enrollment number in the application form. But new students of JAIBB and DAIBB courses do not have to fill the box.
- Older students of JAIBB and DAIBB should be marked in this box: Older candidates and newer students of JAIBB and DAIBB should be identified as newer.
- There is no opportunity to submit the application form of JAIBB and DAIBB including late fee, so that Rs.50 is canceled as delay fee.
- Specifically, within the time limit, all the applications should be sent to IBB by the concerned banks.
- For old and new students of JAIBB and DAIBB, flat rate of Rs. 1500 / – should be paid simultaneously.
And see more details in Circular 2020 below for the 90th Banking Diploma Exam. Oops! Be sure to check out the routine from below
Forms available for download:
The IBB exam fee is given below:
- Syllabus: BDT. 100
- 1 mark sheet: BDT. 200
- Academic Transcript: BDT. 500
- Temporary Certificate: BDT. 200
- Main Certificate: BDT. 500
- Scrutiny Fee (per subject): BDT. 300
- Old data supply fee: BDT. 500
- Duplicate Temporary Certificate: 500
Courses are divided into two parts, one is JAIBB and the other is DAIBB. JAIBB stands for The Institute of Bankers, Bangladesh’s Junior Associate and DAIBB stands for The Institute of Bankers, Bangladesh Diploma Associate.