BSMRMU Admission Results 2021 will be published soon at bsmrmu.edu.bd. Bangabandhu Maritime University 2020-21 Admission Results. Welcome to BSMRMU Admission Test Notification 2021. The University is inviting applications from interested candidates for admission to the following 4-year full-time regular graduate programmers for the 2020-21 academic session. The program is BSc in Oceanography and BSc in Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering (NAOE).
Let’s go to the right section of …
BSMRMU Admission Results 2021
Interested candidates should apply online through this website and apply separately for each program. Application fee (including processing fee) Rs. 1,050.00 for each program. BSMRMU is the first maritime university in the county (Bangladesh) to be established by Act No. 47 of 2013. The University started its journey as the 37th Public University of Bangladesh and of course the 3rd Maritime University of South Asia and the 12th Maritime University of the world. The university is founded on the principle of “we strive for maritime superiority”.
Through this post, you will get all the detailed information about BSMRMU Admission Results 2020-21. Authorities publish admission notice for 2020-21 session. Here you will find BSMRMU Admission Notification, Education Requirements, Application Instructions, Admission Test Seat Planning, BSMRMU Admission Test Admission and BSMRMU Admission Test Results. So, find all the information in the section below.
Key Features of BSMRMU
- Online application starts: 15th September
- Online application ends: 17 October
- BSMRMU Admission Test Date: 19th and 20th November 2021
Admission results of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Maritime University will be released on December 6.
BSMRMU Results 2021
Admission results of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Maritime University will be released in November. When the authorities release the results of BSMRMU admission test, we will update here.
Results of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Maritime University can be downloaded from https://applyonline.bsmrmu.edu.bd/Admission/Login website. Candidates can download the results of the admission merit list by logging in with their user ID and password. Follow the instructions below to download the admission test results.
Requirements for Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering (NAOE) and BSc in Oceanography
- Applicants must have passed HSC and SSC / equivalent examination with minimum GPA 4.00 from Science group. Applicants for Oceanography must have Biology in HSC.
- Applicants must have passed HSC and SSC / equivalent examination with minimum GPA 4.00 from Science group. Applicants for Oceanography must have Biology in HSC
- Applicants with GCE must have passed at least five subjects at O-level including Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and at least two subjects at A-level including Mathematics and Physics. Applicants for Oceanography must have Biology at A-A level. However, applicants with more than two ‘C’ grades at O-level and more than one ‘C’ grade at ‘A-level’ will be ineligible for admission.
Requirements for LLB (Honors)
- Applicants must pass HSC / equivalent examination and SSC. ‘Equivalent examination from any group with minimum GPA3.50.
- In HSC / equivalent examination, applicants must have minimum! Must get B ‘grade
- Applicants with GCE must have passed at least five subjects at O-level and at least two subjects at A-level. However, an applicant with more than two ‘C5 grades at O-level and / or more than one £ C’ grade at A-level will be ineligible for admission.
BSMRMU Admission Instructions
Interested candidates should apply online through this website and apply separately for each program. Application fee (including processing fee) Rs. 1,050.00 for each program.
BSMRMU Application Instructions
- To apply for BSMRMU, candidates need to fill up the application form through the official website at www.bsmrmu.edu.bd.
- After visiting this site, select your program and click Next.
- Enter your phone number, date of birth, password and verification captcha code (shown in the picture)
- Now click submit and you will get the main application form.
- Now fill out the application form correctly with basic information, personal information and academic information
- Applicants must upload a photo (width 180px, height 200px – maximum 100KB), a scanned signature (width 200px, height 100px – maximum 80KB) and National Identity Card Number / Birth Certificate Number / Passport Number.
- Finally, applicants will be redirected to the payment process.
- Now click on submit button to submit application.
Here you will find the payment option, now complete your payment for the admission form. You can pay the fee through several methods. So, in the section below, we provide payment instructions through IFIC Mobile Banking System
- Dial * 255 # and select payment option, then make business payment
- Press 1 for Merchant Payment
- Provide IFIC Mobile Banking Account Number to Merchants
- Pay your bill amount
- Enter the reference number if any.
- Type 0 to skip the counter number (unless instructed to do so)
- Now confirm your payment by entering your PIN
- Now, you get the confirmation message
Written Admission Test: A qualified candidate has to appear for the written admission test of 100 marks.
Written Admission Test Marks Distribution: Admission test syllabus should be of current HSC syllabus. Subject of written test and number distribution are given below:
|1.||BSc in Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering (NAOE)|
|A Mathematics||:||Number 25|
|B. Physics||:||Number 25|
|C. Chemistry||:||Number 25|
|d English||:||Number 25|
|2.||BSc in Oceanography|
|A Mathematics||:||20 marks|
|B. Physics||:||20 marks|
|C. Chemistry||:||20 marks|
|d Biology||:||20 marks|
|e English||:||20 marks|
Duration of written test: Admission test will be 90 minutes.
Final Selection: Candidates will be selected on the basis of combined marks obtained in written admission test (100), HSC / equivalent examination (60) and SSC / equivalent examination (40). The final merit list with waiting list will be published on the BSMRMU notice board as well as on the BSMRMU website.
List of valid candidates for BSMRMU Admission Test
The authorities will publish a short list for his admission test. BSMRMU Admission Test will be held on 8th and 9th November. Thus, the authority will publish the list of eligible candidates for BSMRMU Admission Test on 31st October 2021.
Download BSMRMU Admit Card
In order to participate in the admission test, you need to bring the admission card for the admission test. Download BSMRMU Admit Card from official site. After completing the online application form, you can download the admit card. You can follow the Admit Card instructions to get the BSMRMU Admit Card.
BSMRMU Admission Seat Plan
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Maritime University Admission Test Seat Plan can be found here. Authorities will publish the BSMRMU admission seat plan 3/4 days in advance.
If you want any information about Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Maritime University 2020-21 Admission Results, just visit our site later. Hope you like BSMRMU Admission Results 2021, Admission, Seat Planning and BSMRMU Admission Results. Best wishes for admission in Bangabandhu Maritime University.