NSTU Admission Notification 2020-21 nstu.edu.bd Notification for filling up the application form for admission in Naokhali University of Science and Technology has been published. So, collect NSTU Admission Notice from below. NSTU Admission Test Circular 2021 will be published on the official website www.nstu.edu.bd. NSTU is located in Noakhali district of Bangladesh, the most popular science and technology university.
Details of NSTU admission requirements can be found here at examresultbd.com. After completing the NSTU Admission Test, we will provide the results of the NSTU Admission Test. Noakhali University of Science and Technology Admission Circular 2021 will be published for all units after the admission test. Collect your NSTU Admission Test results, NSTU Admission Admission and other information for the 2020-21 Admission Session.
Let’s go to the right section of …
NSTU Admission 2020-21
NSTU Admission 2021 for Academic Session 2020-21. We update here when the authority discloses the details of admission. Noakhali University of Science and Technology has 17 separate degree-granting departments and seats are available for each of the 2020-21 1st year undergraduate / graduate (honors) admissions. So, details of NSTU Admission Notification from the post below.
NSTU Admission Test Circular 2021. Admission test of Noakhali Science and Technology University will be held on 1st and 2nd November. NSTU Detailed Admission Circular has been published. Applicants can apply through the online system using “nstu.admission.online” from 5th September to 4th October 2021. Do you find NSTU Admission Notification 2019 useful? Then contact us on Facebook page.
- Online application starts: 5th September
- Application deadline: October 14
- Date of admission test: 1st and 2nd November
- One Unit: Minimum GPA in HSC should be 3.00 and ssc 3.00 (with additional subjects) The sum of GPA of HSC and SSC should be 6.50
- Unit B: Minimum GPA in HSC should be 3.00 and ssc should be 3.00 (with additional subjects) The sum of GPA of HSC and SSC should be 6.50
- Unit C: Minimum GPA in HSC should be 3.00 and ssc 3.00 (with additional subjects) The sum of GPA of HSC and SSC should be 6.50 and from
- Unit D: From Humanities / Science / Business group, minimum GPA in HSC and ssc should be 3.00 (with additional subjects) The sum of GPA of HSC and SSC should be 6.00
- Unit E: From Humanities group, minimum GPA in HSC and SSC should be 3.00 (with additional subjects) GPA sum of HSC and SSC should be 6.00.
- Unit F: From Business Group, minimum GPA in HSC and ssc should be 3.00 (with additional subjects) The sum of GPA of HSC and SSC should be 6.0
Instructions for admission application.
Students need to apply online through nstu.admission.online website. From this year, the authorities of Noakhali University of Science and Technology will accept applications from online. So, candidates have to apply online. After completing the online application form, they have to pay the application fee through mobile banking like bKash or DBBL.
Admission test: MCQ method
- For Group A.: Bengali and English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology will have 120 questions each. Physics, chemistry and mathematics are compulsory for everyone. One can try from Bengali, English and Biology. Total Mark 100. Pass mark 40.
- For group B: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology will each have 25 to 125 questions. Total Mark 100. Pass mark 40.
- For Group C.: 100 questions will be set including 50 from English, 25 from Bengali and 25 from General Knowledge. Total number 100. Pass mark 40. For admission in English department, one has to get at least 25 in English, 06 in Bengali and 06 in general knowledge. For admission in Bangladesh and Liberation War Studies Department, one has to get minimum 12 marks in English, Bengali and General Knowledge.
- For Group D.: Bengali (25), English (25) and General Knowledge (Bangladesh and International Concerns) (25) are compulsory for all. General Mathematics (25) is exclusively for students of Humanities, Business Policy and Practice and Accounting (25) for Business Studies and General Science (25) for Science group students.
Download NSTU Admission Seat Plan
NSTU admission test will be held on 1st and 2nd November. Prior to the admission test, the authorities will announce the NSTU admission test seat plan. Noakhali University of Science and Technology admission test seat plan will be published 3/4 days before the admission test. So, NSTU’s detailed admission test seat plan can be found here.
NSTU seat plan revealed. Download and view the NSTU Admission Seat Plan below the PDF file
NSTU Admission Admission
Candidates need to download Admit Card from NSTU website. Admit card download will be informed via SMS. The applicant will be asked to download his / her admission card via SMS. Now go to nstu.admission.online website, he will confirm the input of user ID and password of the respective group received while applying via SMS. If the input is successful, the photo upload option and signature will be displayed.
Download the admit card
Upon successful completion of this process, the Advertising Print option will be available. Then you have to print two copies of the admit card, both of which have to be brought for the examination. One of them must be kept with the applicant and the other must be submitted to the respective inspectors of the examination hall. Applicant’s name, roll number and group choice will be mentioned in the admit card. Admit cards need to be downloaded separately for each group in the same manner. Once the photo and signature upload is complete, no further changes can be made.
However, here is all the preliminary information about the NSTU Admission Circular and the results. So, if you need more details for admission in Noakhali University of Science and Technology, you can go to the official website link