28 C
Dhaka

Bangladesh versus Papua New Guinea Live T20 (BAN VS PNG Live Streaming)

Date:

Share:

So far, the T20 World Cup 2022 is going smoothly without any unforeseen events. Cricket fans all over the world are enjoying this World Cup tournament. However, Bangladeshi cricket fans are a bit tense as the team is going through a difficult time. The next match is very important for Bangladesh. You are all waiting for the match and looking for the live streaming link of Bangladesh vs Papua New Guinea.

In this article, we are going to share some important insights about Bangladesh vs Papua New Guinea T20 live cricket match and provide information of live streaming link.

Venue, date and time of BAN VS PNG live cricket match

Name of the venue Bangladesh v Papua New Guinea live cricket match Emirates Cricket Ground Oman Cricket, Oman. The live match is scheduled to resume on October 21, 2022 at 3:30 PM IST and 4:00 PM local time. This match is the ninth match of this year’s T20 World Cup. In this match Papua New Guinea is a very inexperienced opponent for Bangladesh. So Bangladesh team is looking for a big win against Papua New Guinea.

Ban vs. PNG Live

Ban vs PNG Live Streaming

There are some live streaming and official broadcast channels for live streaming of Bangladesh vs Papua New Guinea live cricket match. All cricket fans will be able to watch live cricket matches on Hotstar. Also sports.ndtv.com will provide live updates of Bangladesh vs Papua New Guinea match.

See also  Leading group of Education Results 2022 - www.educationboardresults.gov.bd

BAN VS PNG Live Streaming Link

The official broadcast channels for live match broadcasts are Star Sports 2 and Star Sports 2 HD. Bangladeshi cricket fans can also watch and enjoy live streaming T Sports Live Channel And GTV Live. There is also a YouTube channel for Gazi TV where Bangladeshi fans can also watch the live match. Papua New Guinea fans will also be able to watch the match live on their local channel.

Bangladesh vs Papua New Guinea match forecast

Bangladesh seemed nervous and confident while playing against Scotland. However, after the win against Oman, the team regained their confidence and all the players are expecting to gain full confidence in the next match. Because Papua New Guinea is a very inexperienced team compared to Bangladesh.

According to espncrickinfo.com, Bangladesh has a 90% chance of winning and Papua New Guinea has a 10% chance of winning. Bangladesh is likely to win by more than 50 runs or more than 5 wickets. Cricket experts and experts are predicting for Bangladesh.

Bangladesh v Papua New Guinea Head to Head

No team has ever played against each other before. So there are no statistics of Bangladesh vs Papua New Guinea head to head cricket match. This match is going to be the first match of the two teams against each other.

Bangladesh v Papua New Guinea squad

The squad for the Bangladesh vs Papua New Guinea live cricket match is as follows:

Bangladesh Squad

Mahmudullah (captain), Afif Hossain, Liton Das, Mahedi Hasan, Mohammad Naeem, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mustafizur Rahman, Nasum Ahmed, Nurul Hasan (wicket keeper), Shakib Al Hasan, Shamim Hossain, Shariful Islam, Soumya Sarkar, and Taskin. . Ahmed.

See also  SSC পরীক্ষার রুটিন ২০২২ প্রকাশিত – সকল বোর্ডের এসএসসি রুটিন ২০২২ ডাউনলোড করুন এখানে

Bangladesh Squad T20 World Cup 2021

Papua New Guinea squad

Asad Valla (C), Charles Amini, Simon Atai, Sesse Bau, Kiplin Doriga (Weeke), Hiri Hiri, Jason Kila, Kabua Moria, Nosaina Pokana, Damien Ravu, Lega Siyaka, Chad Soper, Gaudi Toka, Tony Ura and Nora .

Papua New Guinea squad

Bangladesh vs Papua New Guinea T20 Highlights

Bangladesh played T20 World Cup in 2006 and 2011. Meanwhile, Papua New Guinea is playing their first match. Both of them have good experience of playing in this format, but it is clear that Bangladesh is a good team at the moment. Both teams are working hard to get the best results from their first match.

Papua New Guinea has practiced well with Scotland for this format and they have learned a lot from them. But even then, they will be under pressure as Bangladesh is a good team according to the International Cricket Council’s ranking points.

The final word

No matter which country your favorite team is from, a live cricket match is always entertaining. So the live cricket match between Bangladesh and Papua New Guinea is going to be very exciting and enjoyable. So enjoy the match and have a great time.

━ more like this

Best Cardboard Cutout Of Justin Bieber

Searching for the most effective cardboard cutout of Justin Bieber? Look no additional! At Cardboard Cutouts we delight ourselves on offering the very best...

Best Heavy-Duty Locking Mailbox For Your Home

A locking mailbox is a safe technique to obtain and ship mail. It's a must-have for any residence or enterprise. The most effective heavy...

Beloved Mouse Turns One: Minnie Mouse Celebrates Her First Birthday

Minnie Mouse is among the most beloved cartoon characters of all time. And what’s to not love? She’s cute, she’s sassy, and she or...

Why The JBU By Jambu Women’s Bella Duck Boot Is The Best

JBub Bella Duck Boot is one of the best duck boot you'll ever discover. It's comfy, fashionable, and made with high-quality supplies. You'll by...

Best Fleece Star Wars Fabric: A Comprehensive Guide

Whether or not you’re on the lookout for somewhat bit of heat or a complete lot of character, fleece Star Wars cloth is the...