Bangladesh Public Service Commission 44th BCS Government Job Circular 2021 PDF. 44 BCS Circular has been announced on bpsc teletalk based website bpsc.teletalk.com.bd. In this post, we are going to break down the BPSC Circular and Teletalk application process for you and share some useful tips that can help you in this test ride.
BPSC 44th BCS Circular 2021
30 November 2021, BPSC (Bangladesh Public Service Commission) Authority has issued the latest 44th BCS Circular. Before we get into the details, let’s take a look at the application deadlines.
|Important dates and schedules|
|Date of publication of BCS Circular: 30 November 2021|
Application start: 30 December 2021; 10 a.m.
Application submission deadline: 31 January 2022; 6 pm
43 BCS Result Link
BCS job vacancies
In the 44th BCS Circular 2021, BPSC authorities have included a list of vacancies and required educational qualifications as per the title. So, if you have any preferred position, then you should check the requirements and vacancies while preparing for the 44th BCS exam.
According to the circular of 44th BCS, there are a total of 1610 vacancies. Let’s look at it by sector:
- General Executive – 449
- Professional / Technical Cadre- 485
- BCS (General Education): For Government General College – 401
- BCS (General Education): For Government Teacher Training College – 20
- BCS (Technical Education): For Polytechnic Institute, Graphic Arts Institute and Bangladesh Institute of Glass and Ceramic – 355
44 Eligibility to apply for BCS
To apply for the 44th BCS exam, you need to fill out some eligibility points. Nationality, age and educational qualifications are the main ones.
Nationality: All citizens of Bangladesh are eligible to apply for the 44th BCS Exam.
Age: The age limit for children of a freedom fighter, disabled candidates and candidates applying for the post of “Health Cadre” is 21 to 32 years. However, in case of other candidates, the age limit is 21 to 30 years.
Educational Qualifications: After the HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate) examination, a candidate must have at least a 4-year bachelor’s degree which is considered as the minimum requirement to apply for the 44th BCS.
44 BCS Circular 2021 PDF
Here we have added the PDF link along with the image version of BPSC declared BCS circular to get the complete 44 BCS notice file.
Get the complete circular pdf
44 BCS Teletalk Application Process
Many people are confused about the process of filling the BCS Teletalk application for the 44th BCS exam. Don’t worry; We’re going to make it easy for you. Check out the process below:
- First you need to go to http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd/.
- Then, you will find three sections there. Those –
i) Application form for general cadres
ii) Application Form for Technical / Professional Cadre
iii) Application form for general and technical / professional (both) cadres
Choose your desired cadre from here.
- A BCS application usually consists of three parts:
Part-1: Personal Information
Part-2: Educational Qualifications
Part-3: Frame options
You need to complete all the parts according to the given instructions. And of course, all the information has to be accurate. Because you will not get any chance to apply for any kind of correction in your application. If the BPSC later finds any irrelevance in your application, they may disqualify you.
- After completing the three parts of your online application you will need to upload a formal photo. The image should be 300 x 300 pixels in JPG / JPEG format and the file size should not exceed 100 KB. A black-and-white photo will not be accepted.
- After that, you need to submit your signature. The signature image should be 300 x 80 pixels in JPG / JPEG format and the file size can be a maximum of 60 KB.
Teletalk Apply Link
BPSC Teletalk Payment Process
You can pay the application fee through any Teletalk prepaid number. A fee of Rs.700 / – is applicable for general candidates. But for candidates of physically disabled, ethnic minority group and third gender group, the fee is only Rs.
You can easily pay the application fee.
- Go to your message option and type “BCS”
“User ID”, then send to 16222
- As a return message, you will receive a PIN. Now type BCS
Yes Pin it to 16222
Although we have already shared the most important highlights from the latest BCS Government Circular, there are a few notes that you should also acknowledge.
- You can log in with the user ID and password obtained from Teletalk and download the 44th BCS Exam Admission Card from the BPSC Official Website.
- After paying the fee, a candidate does not have to submit multiple applications. Otherwise, his application will be considered ineligible.