The Women’s Affairs Job Circular 2022 was published on 19 December 2022 on the official website of the Department of Women’s Affairs – dwa.gov.bd. Detailed information including how to apply online has been shared in the job advertisement. Let’s take a look at the basics of DWA Job Circular 2022.
|Organization: Department of Women’s Affairs (DWA)|
Total Jobs: Three
Total vacancies: 504
Application started: 21st December 2021
Application deadline: 11th January 2022
Department of Women’s Affairs Job Notification 2022
We are going to share www.dwa.gov.bd application form filling process and all other requirements. The Women’s Affairs job application process is completely online and for all the confusion we are here to help you. So that you can apply without any problem. But before proceeding with the application process, let’s know the job requirements and details of the Department of Women’s Affairs.
DWA Educational Qualifications and Job Description
The Department of Women’s Affairs has released the details and requirements of the three jobs. Before applying for a job post, check all the criteria below to make sure you have met them. Otherwise, your application will be wasted.
|The name of the post||Salary structure||Vacancy||Educational Qualifications|
|Day care in-charge Md||10,200 – 24,680||27||Pass HSC from a recognized board or pass SSC with experience in nursing and child care|
|Office Assistant cum Computer Typist||9,300 – 22,490||60||পাস Pass with 2nd class or equivalent GPA from any recognized board.|
· Computer operating specialist
20 Must have a speed of 20 WPM (words per minute) in both English and Bengali.
|Office Assistant||8,250 – 20,010||417||Passed SSC or equivalent examination from any recognized board.|
DWA Job Pay Grade
Day Care Incharge: 14th Grade
Office Assistant Computer Typewriter: 16th Grade
Office Assistant: 20th Grade
Note: Salary Grade 2015 according to National Salary Scale.
DWA job age requirements and conditions
Those who have already read the Department of Women’s Affairs DWA Job Circular 2022 and are applying for a job in women’s affairs must know about age requirements. But candidates who do not know the details, please read the information below so that you can make sure that it matches their age.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age on 21st December 2021
- According to the latest circular, applicants must be within the age limit of 25th March, 2020.
- The maximum age limit for all candidates is 30 years except for children of freedom fighters and persons with physical disabilities.
- The age limit for children of freedom fighters and the disabled is 32 years.
- The maximum age limit for grandchildren of freedom fighters is 30 years.
DWA Job Circular 2022
Download Department of Women’s Affairs Job Announcement 2022 image below. If you need more details, you can check the circular below. We’ve shared all the key information you need.
Apply online for a job in the Department of Women’s Affairs
Applicants who are interested in applying for the job can follow the steps below. We hope to address all your questions regarding “How to Apply for a DWA Job Post”.
www dwa gov bd Apply online
- Application start date is 10am, 21st December 2021 and online application process will end at 5pm, 11th January 2021.
- Candidates are required to pay the examination fee via SMS within 72 hours after submission of DWA application.
- The signature must be 300px X 80px and the color image must be 300px X 300px.
- All the information provided will be verified before participating in the test, so you must enter all the correct information.
- Keep multiple color passport size photos with you for future needs.
Procedure for payment of DWA job application fee
After successfully submitting the form you will be able to see an application preview and an application copy with your user ID, photo and signature will be provided. Before submitting the application fee, you must re-examine all the information and fix any problems.
- For the first two DWA (Department of Women’s Affairs) jobs, you have to deposit a total of Rs. 112 including 12 TK service charge. This amount is non-refundable.
- And for the third post, you have to deposit a total of Rs 56 including Rs 6 service charge.
You need to send two SMS from a Teletalk mobile number. Before sending an SMS, check if you have the required mobile balance. Here is the payment method Department of Women’s Affairs DWA Job Circular 2022.
First SMS: Two
Example: Send to DWA ABDEF and 16222.
Answer: The name of the applicant, 112 or 56 rupees will be taken as an application fee. Your PIN is 1234567. Type DWA to pay the fee
Second SMS: Two
Example: DWA Yes 123456 16222
We have shared all the main details of Women Affairs Job Circular 2022 If you encounter any problems, do not hesitate to let us know in the comments section Our AdmissionWar team is always here to support you.