GST University Admission Notification 2021-22 by gstadmission.org. Admission test of different units will be held on different days. 20 universities are connected in an integrated manner in this admission test. These include general universities and science and technology universities. All information regarding GST Admission is easily available on their website by visiting their official website gstadmission.org and otherwise all the information available here. GST 20 Public University Admission Notification 2021-2022 has also been updated here.
Twenty General Science Technology (GST) University Admission Notification 2021-2022 is available below. Students who have passed HSC / equivalent examination in 2020 and 2021 will be able to apply for admission in GST University. However, candidates must have a minimum total GPA of 8 (SSC and HSC) for Science group, minimum GPA 7.5 (SSC and HSC) for Commerce group and minimum GPA 7 (SSC and HSC) for Humanities group.
Due to the recent outbreak of Kovid-19, all educational institutions have been shut down to reduce the spread of the deadly virus. With all the institutions closed, the students have to cope with the new online class system. This is a completely new system and many students are not familiar with many systems. The sole purpose of our website is to help all students, especially during the GST admission process. In this article, we will briefly discuss all aspects of GST admission system.
In the GST admission system, all students in the science, commerce and humanities departments will be able to sit for the GST admission test. GST will be admitted on the same day all over the country. The syllabus will be based on HSC syllabus. GST Admission Circular 2021-2022 will be published soon.
Here are the steps you need to follow when applying for admission to GST University.
- Go to the official website of GST admission or other website as directed in the circular.
- Click the Apply button to start your application.
- You must fill out all the required information correctly to be eligible for the admission test.
- Upload your picture and signature as directed.
- If everything is OK, click the submit button.
- You will receive an application preview with photo and signature. Download and save it for later use.
Admission to GST University by SMS
- 1st SMS: GST
Type User Id and send to 16222
Example: GST OYUIOHJHJK and send to 16222
- 2nd SMS: GST
Yes Pin And send to 16222
Example: Send GST to 12547856 and 16222
GST Admission Roadmap:
|Admission is open||:||04.04.2022|
|Eligible list published||:||23.04.2022|
|Final application||:||24.04.2021- 20.05.2022|
|Admission||:||01.06.2021 – 10.06.2022|
|Admission Test (Date of Examination)||:||19 June 2022, 26 June 2022, 3 July 2022 and 10 July 2022.|
|Admission Results (Merit List)||:||July, 2022|
|Final admission||:||August, 2022|
GST Admission Test Circular 2022 PDF
List of GST 20 universities:
- They can meet at Sheikh Fazilatunnesa Mujib University of Science and Technology.
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University
- Haji Mohammad Danesh University of Science and Technology
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman University of Science and Technology,
- Maulana Bhasani University of Science and Technology
- Jagannath University
- Rangamati University of Science and Technology
- Islamic University
- Jessore University of Science and Technology
- Comilla University
- Pabna University of Science and Technology
- Khulna University
- Noakhali University of Science and Technology
- Begum Rokeya University
- Barisal University
- Patuakhali University of Science and Technology.
- Rabindra University
- National Poet Kazi Nazrul Islam University,
- Sheikh Hasina University
GST Admission 2021-22
Download the list of eligible for GST admission and apply through online GST Admission Agency. Question / Answer with GST Cluster Admission Results and Patterns. After paying your application and payment fee, then check your eligibility list rather than downloading your admit card. For this, you just follow the link below. Then your day User ID, Password. You will then see your Admit Card download link https://gst-admission.org. However, a student needs certain qualifications to apply for the cluster admission test. You cannot apply without these requirements. We will upload all the important information as soon as the GST Admission Circular is published.