All Board of Education HSC College Admission Notification 2022. HSC Admission Notification 2022 and Online Application Xi Admission-Based Website xiclassadmission.gov.bd. This article provides an in-depth analysis of public and private admissions notifications and explains the application process for the Eleventh Admission 2022. See in Bengali
HSC Admission Notification 2022 | xiclassadmission.gov.bd
Online application for HSC admission has been started in government and private colleges approved by the Ministry of Education and students will be able to submit the application form through the website xiclassadmission.gov.bd after fulfilling the minimum conditions. Candidates should have sufficient knowledge about the admission notification before submitting the admission application.
|Application start: 08 January 2022|
Application submission deadline: 15 January 2022
Application Fee: 150 rupees
1st Phrase Admission Results: 29 January 2022
2nd step admission application: 07 and 08 February 2022
Application link: xiclassadmission.gov.bd
Requirements for application
Admissions who have passed SSC or equivalent examination from any Board of Education or Bangladesh Open University in 2019, 2020 and 2021 can apply for HSC Admission 2022. In addition, candidates of Bangladesh Open University can apply manually through their respective Boards of Education.
Group change method
Applicants from Board of Education, Madrasa Board, Technical Board will have the opportunity to transfer from one group to another for the general public by following the appropriate procedure. No one will be able to change the academic group after completing the admission process. Here are the following instructions on the procedure.
- Science group applicants can shift to Arts and Business Studies.
- Candidates in the Arts or Humanities group may shift to Arts and Business Studies.
- Commerce or business studies may be transferred to business studies and arts.
Follow Xi Admission Notification to get Madrasa Board and Technical Board Group Shifting Procedure.
How to fill the admission form
Admission candidates will fill up an online admission form following the rules and regulations of the admission notification. Before submitting the application for admission, the candidates must pay the application fee keeping the instructions. Here are the step-by-step instructions for submitting an application for admission to the XI.
- First go to the website of HSC Admission System named xiclassadmission.gov.bd.
- Now click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Candidates will get a form with complete profile of the admitted candidates if the information is correct after inputting SSC or equivalent roll number, year of pass and registration number.
- Second, submit your personal mobile number which is always active as you will get all the updates related to admission in it.
- Third, choose a maximum of 10 colleges and a minimum of 5 colleges of your choice.
- After completing the college preference form, candidates will get the “Application Preview” option to check if all the information provided is correct.
- Upon successful submission of the application, candidates will receive an SMS with PIN and code number which will be required for the next admission process.
- Finally, applicants will download the application form as a PDF version and print it for future use.
Applicants with Muktijoddha quota will select the option from the application form but they will have to submit the relevant documents to the appropriate authority. Therefore, be careful before choosing the option because if you fail to submit the paper the quota facility will be canceled.
HSC College Admission Notification 2022
XI Circular PDF
Apply the link
This year Xi Admissions Authority has added six payment methods alongside Teletalk. You can pay your application fee in any way.
- Sonali Bank
- Sure cash
If you do not know the payment process, follow this link Eleventh admission payment process.
College Migration Online Application Form
You cannot complete your college migration without the permission of the board. You do not need any permission from the Board of Education if your parents transferred to your college due to a government job transfer. If a college has five hundred seats then you have to apply for migration. You can learn more about HSC College Migration 2022 from HSC Admission Notification.