Students who are waiting for the results of HSC admissions in the college in the session of 2022 can get all the boards related to the results of HSC admissions and the admission process from our website xicalssadmission.gov.bd our website testresultbd.com. For those looking for HSC College Admission Results 2022 now you go to a perfect place. Because we have published the results of first merit list 2nd merit list and 3rd merit list HSC admission. You know the HSC admission process is taking longer than usual due to the Kovid-19 epidemic this year. This year students will have to apply for college admission via SMS or online.
HSC College Admission Results 2022 Published
Generally, HSC / College admission results are published within 7 days of application through online or SMS system. This year’s xi class admission results will be published in February 2022. You can see your results here www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd. We will upload the results on our website as soon as the authorities publish it.
Students entering the website must follow these procedures
- Enter the roll number
- Enter the name of the board
- Enter the passing year
- Enter the registration number
- Other information is required
- Students selected for the 1st time admission application can start the admission process.
- Students who are not selected for the first time applicants will be able to apply for the second time as the date of application will be given through the next notification. These students will have the opportunity to apply to the same institution or another institution without paying any fee.
- Students who have completed SSC from Science can apply for Science, Business Studies or Humanities group.
- Students who have completed SSC from Business Studies Group can apply for Business Studies or Humanities Group.
- Students who have completed SSC from Humanities group can only apply for that group.
Migration means when a student wants to change his / her educational institution and continue his / her education in another institution from where he / she left his / her previous institution. However, it does not depend on the applicant himself. There are two ways a student can migrate to his college.
- If the applicant’s parents are government employees and for this reason, the applicant has to change his / her college he / she has to make an application in his / her current college.
- If the applicant’s parents are not government employees then the applicant has to apply to the Board of Education.
- We wish all the candidates the best of luck.
Date of publication of circular of 2022 for college admission results
Notification of HSC admission is published after publication of SSC results. Since the SSC results were released much later than its actual time. Notification of HSC admission has not been published yet. In February 2020, there was a notification from the Board of Education that-
Notification of HSC admission may be given in June 2020. But we do know that the Corona epidemic was recently published on 30 December 2021. 2020-21 session on 09 August 2020. You can get the circular on the official website www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd And also on our website Testresultbd.com. We will keep every latest information updated.
It has been informed that all the admission process will be completed as soon as possible after the notification is published.
How to apply for College / HSC Admission 2022
This year all government and private colleges / Alia Madrasas will have to admit students through online process. Students will have the opportunity to apply to the college for admission in the following two ways
- Apply online
- Apply via SMS
Before applying to the college, students should keep in mind that they will be able to choose their own minimum 5 colleges and maximum 10 colleges at the time of application. Students have to pay 150 rupees to complete the application. But for a college, applicants have to pay 120 rupees if they apply to a college. This fee is payable on Teletalk SIM. The following is the procedure to be paid by Teletalk SIM:
For example, send CAD Space Webspace Dhaka Space XXXXXX Space 2020 Space XXXXXXXXXX to 16222.
After sending this message you will get back a message with PIN number. Now answer in the following way with this PIN number-
For example CAD space yes space xxxx space 01XXXXXXXXX and send to 16222.
Now find out the distribution of vacant seats for each college before applying for selection.
- 80% of all seats will be distributed among all students.
- 10% for school authorities. They can admit any student they want.
- The remaining 10% seats will be distributed among quota-eligible students. (3% students outside departmental area, 5% students related to Ministry of Education, 2% students of Muktijoddha quota)
In this way all the seats will be distributed among the students. The good thing about online systems is that everyone has the opportunity to be recognized by their quality, not by their name.
Now that we have already learned about the distribution of seats among the candidates. Now let’s see the method of selecting SMS through SMS system.
You have to pay via SMS
- College EIIN number (each institution has its own EIIN number)
- The first two letters of your expected group name (eg: SC = Science, BS = Business Studies, HU = Humanities, HE = Home Economics, IS = Islamic Studies)
- First Three Letter of Your SSC Board name (For instances: DHA = Dhaka, RAJ = Rajshahi, SYL = Sylhet, CUM = Cumilla, JAS = Jashore, BOR = Borishal, CHA = Chattogram, DIN = Dinajpur, MAD = Madrasha Board, BOU = Bangladesh Open University, TEC = Bangladesh Technical Education Board)
- Name of shift: Almost all the organizations are running in two or three shifts. Morning, day and evening. Students must use the first letter of the shift in the SMS (for example M = Morning, D = Day, E = Evening and N = where there is only one shift).
- Version: College students can learn their studies in English and Bengali. If you want to read in Bengali version then you have to type B and if you want to read in English version then you have to type E.
- Quota: If you are eligible to apply by quota, you need to mention it in SMS. (For example FQ = Muktijoddha quota, SQ = special quota announced by the board, EQ = child of the employer of the applied college or from the Ministry of Education)
Candidates are being divided into two groups
- Ordinary students (who will get 80% seats)
- Quota eligible students
They have to apply in two different formats.
SMS format for general applicants:
SMS format for quota eligible applicants
* If this message command is successfully sent, applicants will be returned with a number. Applicants will now send a second SMS in the following order to confirm their application-
The applicant will then have a confirmation message with his name and track number.
Apply online: Any applicant can apply for college admission
Eligibility to apply for HSC / College Admission 2020-2021
A student must have certain conditions to apply online for college admission in 2020. Failure to obtain this application will result in disqualification. These terms are:
- The applicant must complete his SSC examination from any board of the country by 2020/2019/2018.
- In the case of Open University students, its pass year may be extended from 2020 to 2017.
Testresultbd.com Bangladesh’s largest and top education news publishing site. We provide all the results / admissions and other education related information of Bangladesh with the official website. We always prepare our articles full of updated information. Here you can get not only HSC / college admission process / notification and results but also all kinds of public exam results and information. If you would like to know more about HSC / College Admission Results 2022 please contact us by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our main objective is client satisfaction. So we try to provide you with the latest information. We hope that if you find our website helpful, you are welcome to share our website with your friends and well-wishers.