Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) Admission Results Circular 2014-15. Detailed notification of MIST admission test has been published. MIST Admission Test 2014 Detailed Notification has been published by MIST Authority. MIST Admission Results 2014 can be found here.
Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) Admission Notification 2014-15. Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) Admission Circular 2014-15 for Graduation (B.sc, Eng) for Session 2014-2022. MIST Admission Test 2014 will be held on 14th November 2014.
Interested students can apply online and via SMS using Teletalk Mobile SIM. Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) Admission Notification 2014-15 Form Filling will start from 1st October 2014 and will continue till 20th October 2014. Application Fee (Recommended) Rs. 750.00 for UNIT A, UNIT B and UNIT A + B TK 1050.00. 750 from Teletalk Prepaid Mobile SIM or TK1050 from MIST website (www.mist.ac.bd). Necessary instructions can be found in filling the application form in the prospectus.
Application submission starts: 1st October 2014
Application submission deadline: 20 October 2014
Admission Test (Written): 14 November 2014 (Friday)
Admission test time: 9.00 am-12.00 pm and 3.30 pm-4.30 pm
Download Military Institute of Science and Technology Admission Results 2014
Eligibility for MIST Admission Notification 2014-15:
For Bangladeshi students:
The minimum eligibility for the graduation admission test is as follows:
- Applicants must pass SGP or equivalent examination in Science group CGPA 4.00 (excluding 4th subject) on CGPA 5.0 scale and HSC or Alim or equivalent examination from Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education or Madrasa Education Board or Science Technical Education Board. Applicants must have a minimum grade of ‘A +’ (plus) in any two of the five subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English and Bengali and ‘A’ in the other three subjects.
- Applicants must have an average of at least five ‘B’ grades in a minimum of five subjects, including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. And at GCE O ‘Level and A’ level the applicant must have at least ‘A’ in one of the three subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and at least ‘B’ grade in the other two subjects.
- Candidates who have passed HSC or equivalent examination in the current year (2014) or one year (2013) can apply for admission.
- Both men and women are eligible.
Download the list of MIST eligible candidates
Download MIST Admission Test Seat Plan
For foreign students:
- Generally, a minimum of 3% vacancies will be reserved for foreign students and will be offered in foreign countries through AFD of the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. Applicants must meet the requirements:
- Educational qualification of the applicant is valid for Bangladeshi civil student or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a security clearance from their respective embassies or high commissions in Bangladesh.
- Both male and female applicants will be able to apply.
Number of seats:
Total number of seats is 565. Generally about 50% of the seats will be allocated for military officers. Although, in the case of military students, there are fewer vacancies in a given year, the incomplete vacancies will be filled by civil students. MISTO maintains quota. 40% quota for children of military personnel, 2% quota for children of freedom fighters, 1% quota for tribal citizens and 3% quota for international students.
The various programs (engineering) have details of maximum seats for 4 year bachelor’s degree and 5 year architecture program:
Number of seats allotted
|Serial No.||Department||In seconds||Second b|
|2||Computer Science and Engineering||60||–|
|3||Electrical, electronic and communication engineering||60||60|
|6||Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering||40||–|
|8||Nuclear Science and Engineering||40||–|
|9||Environmental, Water Resources and Coastal Engineering||60||–|
Admission Test Syllabus (Written):
The MIST admission test questions are based entirely on the current year’s (2014) HSC examination syllabus of all boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education. The Marx distribution is:
|1||1||Math||80||Total Marks: 200 Exam Duration: 3.0 hours|
|5||2||Matters related to drawing and architecture||100||Total marks: 200 + 100 Duration: 3.0 + 1.0 hours|
The question will be for two units:
UNIT A: B.Sc. In CE, CSE, EECE, ME, AE, NAME, BME, NSE and EWCE programs only questions will sit for Module 1.
UNIT B: The Bachelor of Architecture program next to UNIT (A + B) will sit for Question Module-1 and Module-2 with adequate breaks.
Download instructions from the Military Institute of Science and Technology
The best candidates will be selected by MIST while maintaining all the rules and regulations. First the selection process will take place through the admission test. Selected candidates can be admitted depending on the results of admission test and quota.
If you need more information, you can contact MIST Admission Desk (8000266/01556565566/01769023896). You will find all the required information in Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) Admission Circular 2014-15 BDSuggestion.com Without any hindrance.