Pacific Denims Limited IPO Results, Download Application Form. The Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission has approved Pacific Denims Limited’s initial public offer of Rs 75 crore and the prospectus of CAMP BDBL Mutual Fund-1.
Pacific Denims Limited IPO Results 2022
The approval was given at a meeting held at the office of Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) on the same day. Pacific Denims Limited The business will float 7.50 crore shares at par to meet business expansion, bank loan repayment and IPO costs. The company’s IPO funds will be used to cover the cost of business expansion and public offering, as well as to repay loans.
The weighted average earnings per share (EPS) and net asset value (NAVs) per entity for the year ended December 31, 2022 were Rs 2.63 and Rs 22.59, respectively. The net asset value per share (NAVs) of the company is calculated at Rs 22.59 without revaluation and calculated at Rs 22.43 without revaluation.
At the meeting, the market regulator approved the prospectus of CAPM BDBL Mutual Fund-01, a closed-end mutual fund worth Rs 100 crore. As an entrepreneur of a ten-year mutual fund, Bangladesh Development Bank has already contributed Tk 10 crore to the fund formation and has already raised Tk 20 crore through pre-IPO placement. Of the MF’s target of Rs 100 crore, the remaining Rs 70 crore will be raised through initial public offering. The IPO results of Pacific Denims Limited will be released in January 2022.
Pacific Denims Limited IPO Application Form
“Investing in the capital market involves certain levels of risk. Investors need to read the prospectus and risk factors carefully before making their investment decisions, evaluating their own financial position and risk-taking ability. “
For a public issue of securities, an applicant must submit an application / purchase instruction to a stock broker / merchant banker where the applicant maintains the client account, within the cut-off date (i.e. end date of subscription), which will be 25 (twenty-fifth) work. From the date of publication of the short version of the prospectus.
The application / purchase instruction can be submitted on the prescribed paper or in electronic form, which must contain the customer ID, name, BO account number, number of securities of the applicant, total amount and class of the applicant. At the same time:
- In addition to Non-Resident Bangladeshi (NRB) and foreign applicants, the application fee and service charges will be provided to the respective customer account maintained with the stockbroker / merchant banker. No margin facility, advance or late payment is allowed for this purpose. If the application is made through a margin account, the application money will be deposited separately and the stockbroker / merchant banker will keep the amount separate from the margin account, which will be refundable to the applicant in case of failure.
- Non-Resident Bangladeshis (NRBs) and foreign applicants are required to submit a bank draft (FDD) issued on behalf of the issuer to the concerned stockbroker / merchant banker for the equivalent amount of the application fee along with their application. A Non-Resident Bangladeshi (NRB) and a foreign applicant may submit a single draft against 02 (two) applications made by him / her, one in his own name and the other jointly with another person. The draft (FDD) will be issued by the bank where the applicant maintains NITA / foreign currency account by debiting from the same account. No banker will issue more than two drafts from any NITA / foreign currency account for any public issue. At the same time, the applicant has to provide service charges to the respective customer account maintained with the stockbroker / merchant banker.
Download Pacific Denims Limited Lottery IPO Results
Pacific Denims Ltd IPO results can be found on our website. You can quickly download the IPO results of Pacific Denims Limited from the official website of Dhaka Stock Exchange www.dsebd.org or http://BDSuggestion.com/ipo-result/.
Stock Broker / Merchant Bank Code
The common people
Non-Resident Bangladeshi (NRB)
Pacific Denims Limited IPO results will be released on January 10, 2022
Pacific Denims Limited IPO Subscription Details:
- Membership Opening Date: December 11, 2022
- Membership Deadline: December 19, 2022.
Pacific Denims Limited IPO Revenue Utilization Summary
- Number of shares issued: 75,000,000 shares
- Issue Price: Rs
- Total amount in rupees: 750,000,000
- Low: IPO cost 20,620,000
- Net IPO revenue is 729,380,000
- Market Lot: 500
- Minimum lot price: Rs. 5,000
Download Pacific Denims Limited Prospectus
AFC Capital Limited is the issue manager for Pacific Denims, which manufactures readymade garments and denims fabrics.
Issue Manager Name and Address
Telephone and fax numbers, e-mails, web addresses
|AFC Capital Limited|
Sayham Sky View Tower (11th Floor), 45 Vijay Nagar, Dhaka-1000.
|Telephone: + 88-02-8392371|
Fax: + 88-02-8392372
Email: [email protected]
|Md. Abul Bashar Parvez|
(“If you have any questions about this document, you can consult the issuer, issue manager and underwriter”)
Pacific Denims Limited Company Summary:
Pacific Denims Limited is a garment factory that manufactures world-class garments and denims fabrics. Pacific Denims Limited was incorporated as a Private Limited Company on March 20, 2003 and was subsequently merged with the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies (RJSC) in Bangladesh on January 12, 2011 to become a Public Limited Company.
According to the company’s official website, Pacific Denims produces 260,000 pieces of knitted garments per month, ranging from children to adults and women. Pacific Integrated Industrial Park Limited, located in Munshiganj, is currently the largest mill in the denim industry. Pacific Denims Ltd. manufactures the most fashionable denims fabrics and garment products. They have extensive and rich production facilities in Bangladesh.
Pacific Denims Limited of Pacific Group
Pacific Denims Limited is a sister concern of the Pacific Group. Another business unit is:
- Pacific Denims Limited
- Pacific Company BD Limited
- Disney Properties Ltd.
- Pacific Aviation
- Pacific Automobiles Limited
- Wilson Cold Storage Limited
- Pacific Food Products
Land area of: 450 decimals with space: 120,000 sqft.
Products: Jeans / denims fabric
Power: 18 million yards a year
Buyer: Mark & Spencer, Tesco, Zara, H&M, Wal-Mart, Garments Exporter.
Features: Combined individually with warping, dyeing, weaving, finishing.
Business type: 100% export oriented
The company did not have any subsidiaries as per the date of the balance sheet. The proceeds from the issuance of shares will not be applied directly by the company to any business purchase. The company has not prepared any statement of account for the year following December 31, 2022. Statistics from previous years are rearranged whenever needed.
Pacific Denims Ltd. Contact address:
Pacific Group, Bir Uttam Mir Shawkat Road, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Call +88 02 9855523
Email: [email protected], Website: www.pacificgroupbd.com
If you have any questions about Pacific Denims Limited IPO Results, The application form then comment below or message us via Facebook. We will respond as soon as possible.