It has not been long since the completion of SSC (Secondary School Certificate) and already the Ministry of Education of Bangladesh has published the HSC College Admission Notification 2022. The process has already started, you have to apply for the college admission 2020-21 session before 15th January 2022.
|Subject: Admission to class XI 2022|
Application start date: 8th January 2022
Application deadline: 15th January 2022
Applicable colleges: 5-10 colleges
Application Fee: 150 rupees
College Admission Notification 2022
Students of all Education Boards except Technical / Vocational Boards will be able to apply for admission in the first year. The application is based entirely on the online method, so some of you may encounter some problems. We are going to remove all your confusion in this post.
To apply for College Admission 2022 in Bangladesh, applicants have to meet certain requirements otherwise they will not be eligible to apply. Requirements are very low and simple. A
- Students who have passed SSC or equivalent examination in 2019, 2020 and 2021 will be able to apply for college admission in 2021-22 session.
- In addition, those who have passed from Bangladesh Open University in the mentioned years can apply.
- If a student belongs to a foreign board or has something like that, they will have to go through a certification assessment process for 2022 college admission.
College Admission Group Selection
We all know that we had to choose between three different groups (science, arts and commerce) when passing from class to 9th grade. Now, you can change your group to be admitted in the first year of Inter but there are rules. . We are referring to the group selection process for the first year admission of HSC College in 2022.
Students who have passed the general board-
- Those who have passed from the science group will be able to choose any group in science, arts and commerce. But once you change your background from science to art / commerce, you will not be able to reverse the situation in the future.
- Those who have passed from the Arts group will be able to choose between Arts and Commerce.
- And those who have passed from Commerce background will also be able to choose between Arts and Commerce.
Students who have passed from Madrasa Board-
- Those who have passed the science group will be able to choose any group of science, arts and commerce and any group from the Madrasa Board’s Science, General and Mujabbid group. But once you change your background from science to art / commerce, you will not be able to reverse the situation in the future.
- Those who pass the general group will be able to choose between the general board arts and commerce and the general group of the madrasa board and the mujabbid group.
- Those who have passed from the Mujabbid group will also be able to choose between the Arts and Commerce of the General Board and the General Group of the Madrasa Board and the Mujabbid Group.
Hopefully we’ve resolved all your misconceptions regarding “how to select groups for college admissions” and let us know if you have any ambiguities.
College XI (First Year) Admission Notification 2022
To get more information about Class XI Admission 2022, download the complete College Admission 2022 Circular PDF file by clicking the button below. We have provided a sample of the main HSC Admission Notification 2022.
College Admission Notification 2022
Procedure for payment of College XI (Inter-First Year) Admission
We are sharing only one payment method which is most popular (bkash) in Bangladesh. To know about other payment methods, you can download the Inter-First Year Admission Notification 2022. Available Payment Methods-
- Sonali Bank
BKash payment method-
- To pay HSC College Admission 2022 Fee through Development, follow the steps mentioned below.
- First download the bKash app from Play Store / App Store.
- Open your bKash app and go to Pay Bill option.
- Then tap on Educational Institution and select Admission to Class XI.
- Then enter the name of the board, year of passing and your roll number and mobile number.
- Then check the fee amount and go to the next screen.
- Input your development pin.
- Finally, tap on the screen below and this will complete the bill payment.
You will receive a confirmation message on your mobile phone. College Admission 2022 Application Fee 150 Taka (Including Service Charge)
If you encounter any problems while applying, let us know in the comments section. Our Admissionwar team wishes you all the best. We regularly post the latest news about the education system and job circulars in Bangladesh. Stay tuned to keep yourself updated.