30 C
Dhaka
Thursday, August 18, 2022

Xi Admission System 2022

The admission season for class XI has started through online application system. Students can apply to their desired college on xiclassadmission.gov.bd website. This application process can be a little confusing for some students. So don’t worry if you encounter the same problem. In this post, we are going to explain to you the whole process of how you can complete your application properly as well as complete the payment.

Xi Admission System 2022

The government has made the Xi admission process very easy. You need to verify your eligibility, then find the college of your choice and finally, submit the payment and complete.

Website: xiclassadmission.gov.bd

Application start: 08 January 2022

Application deadline: 15 January 2022

Qualifications

First, let’s look at its merits. Here are some points:

  • If you have completed your SSC exam in 2019, 2020 or 2021, you can apply for admission in class 11 through Xi Admission Procedure 2022. The same requirement applies to open university students.
  • If you belong to the science group, you can go to any group like business studies or humanities. Or, you must be in the same group, science.
  • If you belong to the humanities group, you can go into business studies or stay in the humanities group.
  • If your group is business studies, you can stay in the same group, otherwise, you can go to the humanities department.

The selection process

Let’s take a look at the selection process for Class XI Admission 2022. Here it is:

  • There will be no different selection process or admission test. Because all the students will be selected on the basis of SSC exam performance.
  • For civilian students, a total of 95% will be available seats and the remaining 5% will be for the children of freedom fighters.
  • Students will get merit list according to the number of each subject in SSC examination.
  • Any college may require minimum requirements / results for accepting an application.

Apply online

The application process is very simple. Before starting the application, you have to pay a fee of Rs. 150 in cash, through Sonali Bank, Teletalk, bKash, Upe or Rocket. The fee payment process is illustrated here.

  • After paying the fee go to the official website www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd.
  • Then click on the “Apply Online” button.
  • You will then be asked to submit your SSC / Equivalent Exam Roll Number, Board Name, Year of Pass and Registration Number. If you put everything correctly, you will see your personal information on the screen with GPA.
  • Then you have to submit the contact number. The contact number should be the same as the one you used earlier when paying the fee of Rs 150.
  • Next, you need to select your preferred college, group, shift and version. You can select a minimum of 5 colleges or madrasas and a maximum of 10 colleges or madrasas.
  • Then, click the “Preview Application” button.
  • If you see that the information in the preview is correct, click the “Submit” button to successfully complete your application.
  • After you submit the application, you will receive a confirmation SMS to your provided contact number with a security code. Your security code should be properly saved so that you can use it later when your application needs to be modified.
  • However, you can download and print out the application form if you wish.
  • For quota holders, they need to have proof of quota proof.
  • An applicant can change the list of colleges up to 5 times.

If you still have any questions, you can ask in our comment box below. We will definitely come back to you with the correct answer.

Good luck!

Disclaimer:Dear, for your kind, we would like to deny that all the information presented here in this content has been collected from the Internet through official notifications and news sources. Since no one is above error, there may be some intentional error out of our sight. Forgive us for this unintentional mitzvah and let us know about it through us

Email: admin@admissionwar.com or Click here.

admissionwar-fb-pageaw-fb-group

Du 7 College Seat Plan 2022 PDF Download published by collegeadmission.eis.du.ac.bd – ৭ কলেজ সিট প্ল্যান প্রকাশিত হয়েছে

Du 7 Faculty Seat Plan PDF Obtain is prepared for candidates. Du 7 faculty seat plan 2022 b unit was lastly printed. ...

BEPRC Exam Result 2022 – Bangladesh Energy and Power Research Council Written Exam Result published by eprc.gov.bd

BEPRC Examination End result Obtain PDF is on the market right here. Assistant Director (Administration and Finance), Assistant Director (Innovation), Assistant Director (Incubation), Assistant...

Stay Connected

245,242FansLike
155,412FollowersFollow
11,541SubscribersSubscribe

Latest Articles