BSMMU B.Sc Nursing Admission Circular 2021-2022. On 24th October (Wednesday) 2021, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University Nursing Admission Circular 2021-2022 has been published. BSMMU B.Sc Nursing Admission Circular 2021-2022 related all information will be found in BSMMU official website at www.bsmmu.edu.bd as well as our website at BDSuggestion.com.
The Admission Circular for Academic Session 2021-2022. B.Sc Nursing Admission Test Under The Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University will Held 6th December 2022. All admission Details Maybe Publish on Official Website www.bsmmu.edu.bd and As well as Daily Newspaper and publish our website. However, Through This Post, You Will Get All Information At This Website.
BSMMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021-2022
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU) Bachelor of Science in Nursing for 4 Years in the academic year 2021-2022 of 1st Year admission application times is just beginning. Admission application time will be ongoing till 28th November (Thursday) 2022 at 02:00 pm.
Eligibility of BSMMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021-2022
- Applicant has to be Bangladeshi by birth,
- Candidates have to be single,
- During this course, any applicant will not be to be married; otherwise student’s admission will be canceled,
- Candidate must complete SSC & HSC from science background with Biology,
- In 2022 or after 2022, those students were completed HSC exam, they will be able to apply in BSMMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021-2022,
- Applicant ought to be get minimum CGPA 3.00 both of SSC & HSC exam,
- Candidate’s total CGPA must be 6.50,
- Applicant’s age must be maximum 22 years old.
Admission process of BSMMU B.Sc Nursing 2021-2022
There are 3 steps in admission process of BSMMU B.Sc Nursing 2021-2022. They are given below with details: –
- Written exam: At first candidate must attend the written exam,
- Viva Test: After publishing written exam result, then candidate must be present at viva test,
- Medical Test: When a candidate will pass written test & viva, then she / he has to be participating in medical test.
Important Date of BSMMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021-2022
|Date||Time||Name of the Exam / Result|
|6th December (Friday) 2021||03:30 pm||Written Exam|
|6th December (Friday) 2021||within 09:00 pm||Written Exam Result|
|8th December (Sunday) 2021||09:00 am||Viva|
|12th December (Thursday) 2021||–||Primary selected candidates list publish|
|19th December (Thursday) 2021||09:00 am||Medical Test|
BSMMU B.Sc Nursing Admission Circular PDF
How to Apply in BSMMU BSc Nursing Admission?
- Applicant’s full bio-data,
- Money receipt scanned copy,
- Passport size scanned photograph,
- Scanned signature of candidate,
- Registration No, Roll No & CGPA of SSC & HSC exam must be mentioned in online application form.
Interested candidates have to pay BDT. 1000 as application charge. This money must be sent by any branch of Pubali Bank Limited in favor of SB A / C No .: 0947102000858 of “Department Of Nursing Fund”. This money will be refundable.
BSMMU BSc Nursing Admission Test 2021-2022
- Written test will be held by MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) method,
- Written Exam Time Duration of BSMMU B.Sc Nursing Admission Test 2021-2022 will 1 hour & 30 minutes,
- Total Marks will be 100,
- Marks Distributions will like that;
- Physics: – 25,
- Chemistry: – 25,
- Biology: – 25 &
- English: – 25
- Those candidates will pass 100 marks written test, they will be able to attend in viva test.
- Viva test marks will be 20.
All Public University Admission Circular
Exam places of BSMMU B.Sc Nursing Admission Test 2021-2022
- Written Exam: At Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU) campus, written exam will be held
- Viva: Viva place will be at Department of Graduate Nursing, Academic building, BSMMU, Paribag, Dhaka.
- Medical Test: Medical Test will seize at Chief Assets Office, Block-B, Room No-226, 2nd Floor, BSMMU.
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University Admission Circular
Important documents for Viva:
- Attested photocopy of SSC & HSC exams’ transcript,
- Attested photocopy of SSC & HSC exams’ main certificate or if not have then provisional certificate,
- Attested photocopy of nationality certificate,
- Attested photocopy of testimonial which is signature by college Principal,
- 3 copies recent passport size color photograph,
- Freedom fighter & Tribal certificate,
- Certificate, transcript & photograph will be attested by 1st class officer.
We will announce all update news regarding BSMMU B.Sc Nursing Admission Circular 2021-2022 in our website. So stay with us in our website at BDSuggestion.com & get more updates.