Military Institute of Science and Technology MIST Admission will be initiated by the scholarly confirmation meetings 2022. The timetable for similar has been declared and consequently download in PDF design. Understudies are in this way encouraged to look at the subtleties present in the warning. Today we have brought before you the significant specifics about MIST Admission Application Form 2022 such as important dates, how to fill the structure, application structure amendment, etc. Give a read!
MIST Admission Circular 2022
Candidates who try to seek after Architecture apply for this Admission. The qualified competitors according to the MIST Admission are available to apply for entrance into engineering Undergraduate Programs-2022 presented by Military Institute of Science and Technology institutes. Students need to initially analyze the warning for the prerequisites of the application in the event that they qualify every one of its measures. The application structures will be acknowledged through internet based mode by the authority. The authority site is where understudies need to enter their subtleties, pay the charge and furthermore present the application forms.
MIST Admission Circular 2022 Application Form Important Dates
|Starting Date of MIST Application Form||17th February 2022|
|Last Date to Submit MIST Application Form||March fifth, 2022|
|Admission Test Date||March eighteenth, 2022|
|MIST Admission Result Date||March 2022|
How to fill MIST Application Form
As the MIST Admission Application 2022 has been delivered already, it is the ideal opportunity for the understudies to check with the cycle on the best way to fill it and submit it on the web. Up-and-comers who are strange to the application structure filling process are encouraged to give the accompanying data a read. We will cover all the application filling ventures here on this page for you. Look at the means and play out the equivalent online to finish things your way.
MIST Admission Circular 2022
Qualifications For MIST Admission
- SSC or Equivalent: The candidates who breezed through the assessment in 2018 and 2019 in the Science Group
obtaining a base GPA of 4.00 (without a fourth subject) on a size of 5.0 can apply.
- HSC or Equivalent: The candidates who passed in 2020 and 2021 (result distributed in 2022) who acquired a base all out grade
point 17 out of four subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English) can apply.
- GCE (‘O’ and ‘A-Levels or Equivalent).
(1) The candidates who passed in 2018 and 2019 with a base ‘B’ grade in five subjects including
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English in GCE ‘O’ Level can apply.
(2) The candidates who passed in 2020 and 2021 with least ‘B’ grades in Mathematics, Physics
, and Chemistry in GCE ‘A’ Level can apply.
- Applicants inspired by Biomedical Engineering should have Biology at HSC or identical level with a
a least grade point of ‘A-‘/GCE ‘A’ or comparable level with a base grade point of ‘C’.
Eligibility for Written Test
- A short-recorded up-and-comer will be permitted to seem composed test. These applicants incorporate candidates
passed in HSC/Equivalent Examination in 2021 and passed HSC or equivalent
- Short-posting of up-and-comers will be done based on absolute GPA/Number got in Mathematics,
Physics and Chemistry in HSC or Equivalent Examination. If there should be an occurrence of a tie, the request for need for observing the
eligible up-and-comers will be GPA/Number in Mathematics, Physics, and afterward Chemistry.
- Two separate arrangements of candidates (one for the current year and the other for last year) will be produced for
selection reason to seem composed affirmation test only.
- A Shortlist of qualified competitors will be distributed on 14 March 2022 on the MIST site: www.mist.ac.bd.
Information of Military Institute of Science and Technology
Military Institute of Science and Technology is a public designing organization in Bangladesh situated at Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka. Fog is controlled by the Bangladesh Armed Forces and is partnered with the Bangladesh University of Professionals. However a tactical foundation, both military and regular citizen understudies concentrate in MIST.