Islamic Arabic University Fazil Honors first Year Admission Circular for the scholarly meeting 2021-22 has distributed today on the authority site www.iau.edu.bd . We all will get more familiar with this confirmation in this article.
Islamic Arabic University Admission Notice
Higher Secondary Certificate HSC Alim Passed understudies can apply for the affirmation. Notwithstanding, they ought to follow it to be familiar with the notice.
|University Name||Islamic Arabic University|
|Course Name||Honours Fazil|
|Application Start Date|
Requirements For the Admission
The University Authority wanted some capability from the candidates. Along these lines, understudies should peruse the necessities on the off chance that you have everything capability, you can apply for the admission.
- Applicants should be SSC Dakhil Passed Under Madrasha Education Board in 2017, 2018. Then again they should be passed HSC Alim 2019, 2020.
- Minimum GPA-2.00 Both in SSC Dakhil and HSC Alim.
- However, to take a confirmation in IAU, they have various terms and conditions.
Download IAU Fazil Admission Form
Suppose, you have every one of the prerequisites which the power want from you. Then, at that point, you are skilled to apply. However the application won’t be finished through on the web, understudies should download the Admission Form.
- Visit iau.edu.bd/downloads .
- Then, you will get IAU Fazil Admission Form PDF File.
- Print Out it and top it off with exact Personal Information.
- Step-1: Go to iau.edu.bd website.
- Step 2: Click on Payment .
- Step 3, Log in with EIIN and Password.
- Step 4 : Click on Admission and Registration Fee Fill in and click Save.
- Step: Payslip Download and store cash in the bank. (In the event that you have any issue to download Payslip, if it’s not too much trouble, call 01714-078474).
IAU Fazil Admission Date
A uplifting news is hanging tight for every one of the understudies who need to take an Admission in this University. Since the authority has not taken any confirmation test this year. Understudies will be chosen through SSC and HSC GPA marks.