Alreday the Military Institute of Science and Technology Admission Circular 2022 has been distributed by the MIST authority. You could finmd the MIST confirmation official notification on https://www.mist.ac.bd/site. Additionally we will share the notification in this artcile. The web-based application will be start from seventeenth February 2022 and held the internet based application till 5 walk 2022.
After Publish the HSC Result then alraedy the MISt publsihed theoir affirmation notice on 15 february., So to concede in MISt then this is the right oportunerty for you. Please applied for you seat and set yourself up for the MISt admisison Test assessment. Be nored that the MIST affirmation test will be hung on 18 March 2022.
Important Date and Time
- Institute: Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST)
- Application Start Date: 17 February 2022
- Application End Date: 05 March 2022
- Admission Test Exam: 18 March 2022
- A Unit Application Fee: 800 Taka
- (A + B) Unit Application Fee: 1000 Taka
MIST Admission Circular 2022
The Military Institute of Science and Technology confirmation round has been distributed on 15 february 2022. So a large portion of conceded applicants looking for the admisison roundabout. So presently we wll share the authority notice for you. All the Admission Requiremensts, Application detail and end date and the Admission test assessment date and so forth you could see as here. P;lease check the underneath given picture for more details.
MIST Apply Qualifications
If you need to apply for the MISt affirmation, then, at that point, ypu shud face aminimum qualifiaction requiremenst. Kindly check the prerequisites first then, at that point, apply online.
- a. SSC (or Equivalent). The candidates who finished the assessment in 2019 and 2018 in Science Group
obtaining a base GPA 4.00 (without fourth subject) in the size of 5.00.
- b. HSC Examination (or Equivalent). The candidates who passed in 2021 (result distributed in 2022) &
2020 acquiring a base all out Grade Point 17 of every four subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and
- c. GCE (‘O’ and ‘A’ Levels or Equivalent).
(1) The candidates who passed in 2019 and 2018 with least ‘B’ grade in five subjects including
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English in GCE ‘O’ Level.
(2) The candidates who passed in 2021 and 2020 with least two ‘B’ grades and one ‘C’ grade
in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in GCE ‘A’ Level.
- d. Candidates inspired by Biomedical Engineering, should have Biology at HSC or comparable level with a
minimum grade point of ‘A-‘/GCE ‘A’ or identical level with a base grade point of ‘C’.
Admission Test Exam Mark Distribution
- a. There will be NO Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). Questions will be in both English and Bangla and
applicants can answer either in English or Bangla. The imprints disseminations for the two units are as follows:
|A||Mathematics||40||Total Marks: 100, Exam Duration: 2 Hours|
|B||Drawing and Architecture related topics||100||Total Marks: 100+100, Exam Duration: 2 +2= 4 Hours|
- b. No imprint is distributed for S.S.C/H.S.C/Equivalent outcomes. Merit rundown will be ready on the premise of
Written Test as it were. Least qualifying marks in the composed test is 40% for both Unit An and Unit B.
- c. Five percent (5%) imprints will be deducted from the composed test for the up-and-comers passed HSC in
2020. From there on, a Combined Merit List (up-and-comers passed HSC in 2021 and 2020) will be arranged for
the affirmation and office allocation.
Application Form Submission
Application to be submitted online through MIST site (www.mist.ac.bd) as it were. After effective accommodation of use, candidate will get a USER ID on the web. With that USER ID, candidate needs to send SMS to 16222 from Tele-Talk prepaid cell phone with required equilibrium. Application charge is Tk 800 (Eight hundred) for UNIT An and Tk 1000 (One thousand) for UNIT B and UNIT (A+B). Detail directions for e-Application and Fee accommodation is given in MIST site. On fruitful finish of both, ap
Selection Criteria for MIST Admission 2022
- Merit rundown of the contender for conclusive determination will be ready based on Written Test just (100%).
- Minimum qualifying marks in the composed test is 40% for both Unit An and Unit B. Science at HSC or comparable level is an unquestionable requirement for candidates of Biomedical Engineering with a grade point of least (A-).
- Biology at GCE or identical level is must for candidates of Biomedical Engineering with a base grade point ‘C’.
- 5% imprints will be deducted from the composed test for the last year (2022) applicants. From that point, a Combined Merit List (current year and last year’s applicants) will be ready for the confirmation and office allocation.
Tnaks for perusing this arytcile. We was treid to share here with regards to Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) Admission Circular 2022. Additionally could track down a wide range of Admission infomation. We trust that you can get ypur confirmation data from this artcile. Please sare the artcile connection to your companion so they additionally can check the MIST Admission Notice 2022.