There is no doubt that many of you are looking for a solution to the nursing admission question after the end of the nursing admission test. The Nursing Admission Test for the 2021-2022 academic year was held on 20th December 2022. Many students who dream of becoming a nurse in their life have participated in the nursing admission test.
So we have come up with all your benefits Solution of Nursing Admission Question. For this reason, you can check your answers and guess how you will do in the admission results.
Solution of Nursing Admission Question
In the 2021-2022 academic year, the Director General of Nursing and Midwifery Authority has taken admission test in all nursing courses. Admission test starts at 10:00 am and ends at 11:00 am on 20th December 2022. Admission test was taken BSc in Nursing, Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery, Diploma in Midwifery. So here you will find the solution of Nursing Admission Question PDF. You need to collect PDF format to solve the admission question Click here.
Important dates and information for nursing admissions
Here we are going to provide some important date and admission information regarding the solution of nursing admission question. Therefore, you will be able to get the basic idea of everything at a glance. So let’s look at the important dates and information below.
- Admission test is held: 20th December 2021
- Duration of the test: 1 hour
- Test start time: 10 am
- Exam last time: 11 am
- Total marks in the test: 100 marks
- Number of questions in the test: 100 questions
- Each question carries: 1 number.
- Admission Test Question Method: MCQ
- The official website is: www.bnmc.gov.bd.
Nursing Admission Question Solution PDF
1. Insulin is secreted: – Pancreas.
2. Adjectives of geography —– Geographical.
3. Unit of the nervous system: Neurons.
4. Contains hemoglobin – red blood cells.
5. Shikha Chirantan: – Suhrawardy Udyan.
6. Maternal death in Bangladesh – abortion.
6. Active Opposites: – Inactive.
The average age of 6.10 boys is 15 years. Being one more, the average age is 18 years. What is the age of 1 boy 6-28 years
9. What is the area if the width of the rectangle is 4 times the length and the length is 6 feet?
10. Asitiparayan – old person
11. Basic number: 5-53
12. If the length and width of a rectangle are doubled, how many times will the area be doubled?
13. New Money Transaction App —– Dimani
14. Editor of unfinished autobiography – Shamsuzzaman Kan
15.X ^ 0 = 1
16.x = 2 then 5x = y + 4 y =? 6
17. Ethnic fruit: – Jackfruit
16. Safe Roads Act 2018-1 November 2019
19. Second language: Sierra Leone
20. Border —– India and Myanmar
21. Moon Ishashi
22. No one believes a liar. — who believes the liar
23. He is sick … from last Friday
25. Which suffix is added at the end of metal and verb clauses?
Mashrafe is the captain of the Cricket World Cup on 26.2019
26. Foreign exchange: – Garment industry
26. Bronze —– Copper and Tin
29. The main component of coal is carbon
30. Caustic soda —– Sodium
31. Formaldehyde 40%: – Formalin
If you buy at Rs. 32,600 and sell at Rs.
33. Speed of words is higher: in steel
34. Novo telescope – Galileo
35. Jajsaheb —bahubrihi
36. Seventh in the grave
36. Honesty: – Abstract
36. Beautiful Synonyms – Beautiful
39. Oxygen rich blood – arteries
40. 633 vertebrae
41. Animal cells do not have a cell wall
42. I was happy to hear about your success. Complex —– I’m glad to hear you’ve succeeded.
43. Highest title: Bir Shrestha
44. Circus Meteorological Office: Dhaka
45. Freedom: – Freedom
47. Drama based on liberation war: – Payer Awaaz + Nuruldin (19th edition of Jobayer’s GK page: 241)
47. Atomic Power Uruppur
46. Jainak: – John + one
49. Hot Mill: Lack of Mill
50.1 + 2 × 3 × 4 + 5 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 9 + 8. 198190
51. No treaty means any rule
52. Which mirror is used in search light – concave
53. Goiter is caused by iodine
54. Electrically conductive – copper
57. Magnetic material: – Iron
56. Wavelength: Purple
56. Glucose is digested by glucose
59. Waste disposal: – Kidney
60.50 ohm resistance 200v electric current —- 4A
61. The potential difference is changed transformer
72. Color of copper sulphate: – Blue
63. Tree —– Tree-tree
64. The value of the north sign of 3 ঃ 10 is 90 and the value of the east sign is —— 26
75. The smallest unit of language —– sound
6. Efficient: – Able
67. If I were a king
6. He is an LLB
69. You and I are good friends.
70. It happened a long time ago
71. I might —
72.7.023 × 10 ^ 23
63. Human chromosome 7-48
84. Kadune gas —– chloropicrin
75. More used in power generation: – Natural gas
6. The lowest level of the atmosphere: – Stethosphere
6. Head Maulvi: English + Persian
6. Nobel Laureate in Economics in 2019: Abhijit
69. CANCER CANCER —–RANITED
60. The smallest of the length – micrometer
61. A unit of radioactive intensity
72. Singular – teeth
73. Rickshaw – Japanese
84. Bengali Second Language: – Sierra Leone
85. Wisdom —– Wisdom
6. Appointment of Chief Justice —– President
6. Promoter of Bangla Sonnet: – Michael
If you buy 3 kg of sweets at the rate of Tk. 8,350 and pay VAT at the rate of 4%, you will have to pay VAT of Tk. 42.
69. The word tadbhav – moon
90. PH of pure water —– 7.0
91. Factory for making protein: – Ribosome
92. Initiator of Bangla Sonnet: Michael Madhusudan Dutta
93. Quick opposite word – serious
94. Cut the lips: – Outspoken
95. Dangerous —– Adjectives
96. I know him —— he knows me.
97. He is rich but honest.
98. He is suffering from fever.
Diploma in Nursing Admission Results
Result of BSc in Nursing Admission
Hopefully, our nursing admission question solution was helpful for you. We also provide quiz solutions in PDF format so that you can view it offline at any time. I wish you good results in the nursing admission test. We hope that after completing your course, you will dedicate yourself to the betterment of the common man as well as the country.