Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College (SSMC) is a public medical college and hospital located in Dhaka, the capital city of Bangladesh. This medical college is the third public medical college in the government medical college rank after DMC & SSMC. It has been included in the Avicenna Directory of Medical Schools and the International Medical Education Directory (IMED).
Shaheed Suhrawardy Hospital was established in 1963 as Ayub Central Hospital in Sher-E- Bangla Nagar, Dhaka, Bangladesh. The hospital building was designed by architect Louis I Kahn. However, on 1 June 2009, the name of the medical college was changed to Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College. Now it has more than 900 students in its 6 batches. In this article, we are going to give you detailed information about Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College & Hospital Ambulance Service.
Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College & Hospital Ambulance service
Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College & Hospital has its own Ambulance Service. This service is available for Dhaka city only. If you want to get their ambulance service you can contact them through the following information:
Location / Address:
It is located at the central point of Dhaka at Sher-E-Bangla Nagar over 19.8 acres of land near Gonabhaban and Parliament house. The National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases is also situated due to the east side of the hospital. Following is the detailed address:
|Area||Sher- E- Bangla Nagar|
|Road||College Gate, Shyamoli Road.|
Contact Information for Ambulance:
To avail of the Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College & Hospital Ambulance Service you can contact with the following Telephone / Mobile number:
Ambulance Numbers, Class & Type:
The total number of Ambulance of Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College & Hospital is 3. Out of which only 1 is active for service. The ambulances are AC and Non-AC. A total of five persons can sit inside the ambulance including the Patient and the Driver. One person can sit beside the driver and two others can sit with the patient. It provides service only to travel to Government Hospitals. You cannot avail this service to travel to any Private Hospital or you’re own personal use
Service Availability Area
- Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College & Hospital Ambulance Service is only available for Dhaka city corporation area.
- The service is unavailable outside of Dhaka city.
- The ambulance rent within Dhaka city is 300 BDT.
- Ambulance service is available on Hartal or any vacation days.
- The rent of the ambulance service is fixed.
How To Pay For Ambulance Service Rent
- The ambulance service bill can be paid on Cash
- A receipt of the transaction will be given to customers from the hospital.
- Customers can pay a tip to the driver if they want. But it is totally optional. As per customers own wish.
How To Rent Ambulance Service
- A person can call the hospital or can visit the hospital personally to book an ambulance. Phone numbers are provided in our article above. But the numbers may change from time to time. So you can visit the hospital’s official site. Click Here.
- There’s no need to pay any advance. You can pay as per your choice.
- The ambulance is available for service 24 hours. There’s no fixed time to contact the hospital. You can call whenever you need.
I hope this information will be helpful for those in need. Be with us for more such highly important information. Do visit our website and see if our categories meet your need. Contact us or comment for any suggestions.