28 C
Dhaka

NU Honours Admission 2nd Merit List Result 2022 – ২য় তালিকা

Date:

Share:

NU Honors Admission 2nd Benefit End result 2022 Revealed on http://admission.nu.edu.bd. Honors Admission 2nd Benefit listing End result 2022 Beneath Nationwide College Can be Publish on 21 July 2022. The NU Admission 2nd Benefit End result Can be Introduced by way of admission.nu.ac.bd web site. Authority Will Publish at Discover About Benefit Checklist End result Publish Date and Time. Benefit listing End result Information advert Time Already Revealed. Now, time to announce benefit listing End result For 2022 Tutorial Session College students. NU Honors Admission First Benefit Checklist End result Can be Revealed on 21 July 2022.

Let’s Go To The Proper Part in…

NU Honors Admission Benefit End result 2022

This Yr 5,62,6,28 College students Fill Up The Honors Admission Type. However, Solely 4,68,5,540 Seats Are Accessible Beneath Nationwide College for its Affiliated Faculty. So, Authority Announce Benefit Checklist For Admission. The Second Benefit listing will probably be revealed on 21 July. Chosen College students Can Affirm Their Admission Seat Inside 28 July 2022. Now, Authority Making Preparation For Publish 2nd Benefit Checklist Results of Honors Diploma Program Beneath Nationwide College, Bangladesh.

This Admission Check Type Fill Up Was Began From Could. Nevertheless, We Hope That NU Admission 2nd Benefit End result Will Be Introduced 21 July 2022. When Authority Announce 2nd Benefit Checklist End result Publishing Date, We Will Replace Right here An Discover.

Honors Admission 2nd Benefit End result

Have you learnt? Authority Will Announce Launch Slip Software After Two Benefit Checklist Admission Full. So, There Are 70% College students Probability in 1st Benefit Checklist. Remainder of 30% College students Wait For 2nd Checklist and Additionally 1st Benefit Checklist College students Wait For Migration End result.

See also  Consolidated 5 Bank Officer (Cash) Exam Suspension Notification 2022

College students Who Not Chosen For 1st Benefit Checklist and College students Who Acquired Probability in 1st Benefit Checklist and Apply For Migration, They Will Get NU Honors Admission 2nd Benefit End result 2022. Although, After Full 2nd Benefit Checklist Admission, College students Will Get Probability To Apply For Honors Admission Launch Slip.

College students Who Will Get Probability in NU Admission 1st Benefit End result, They’ve To Accumulate Admission Closing Type Fill by On-line. At First, They Have To Accumulate Admission Software Type And Then Have To Submit Want Faculty For Closing Admission.

NU Admission 2nd Benefit End result On-line

To Examine 1st Benefit End result underneath Nationwide College Honors Admission by On-line Simply Go to The Admission Official Web site nu.edu.bd/admissions. So, Comply with Beneath Instruction To Examine Your NU Honors Admission 2nd Benefit End result.

  • Go to nu.edu.bd/admissions and Discover Honors Tab
  • Now, Click on Applicant Login Beneath Necessary Hyperlink
  • Then Present Your Admission Roll Quantity and PIN Quantity
  • Now, Click on Submit Button To Get Your End result On-line

With a view to obtain the consequence by SMS, sort

NU (Area) ATHN (Area) Admission Roll and Ship 16222

Instance: NU ATHN 53647 and Ship 16222

Closing Admission Paper Checklist We Will Want

  • On-line Software Copy – 2 Copies
  • Admit Card – 2 Copies
  • {Photograph} – 8 Copies (4 Passport Measurement, 4 Stamp Measurement)
  • SSC & HSC Attested Testimonial Photocopy – 2 Copies
  • SSC & HSC Tutorial Transcript Photocopy – 2 Copies
  • HSC & SSC Certificates Photocopy – 2 Copies
  • Money Deposit Receipt
  • Character Certificates – 2 Copies
See also  BRB Job Circular 2022

Nationwide College, Bangladesh is the 2nd largest College within the World In keeping with Enrollment. It has Reached 17 Years Historical past and Get Regard by its Registered College students at Affiliated Schools. If in case you have any query, then make a remark beneath.

━ more like this

HSC vocational routine 2022 pdf download : XI and XII’s final exam schedule

HSC vocational routine 2022 pdf obtain hyperlink and picture's copy has given right here. HSC vocational class 11 and 12's last examination routine...

HSC bm routine 2022 pdf download : Exam will start from 6th November

HSC bm routine 2022 pdf has given right here. HSC BM/BMT ultimate examination routine has been revealed on 4th October 2022 by Bangladesh...

এসএসসি রেজাল্ট ২০২২ কবে? এসএসসি ২০২২ ফলাফল | SSC 2022 Result Published

SSC End result 2022 when? Discussing SSC End result 2022 intimately. From right here you may know when the SSC examination consequence will...

Gazipur City Corporation Job Circular 2022 – gcc.gov.bd Apply

Gazipur Metropolis Company Job Round 2022 has been printed by the authority of Gazipur Metropolis Company. Furthermore, Gazipur Metropolis Company Job Discover has...

কুমিল্লা বোর্ডের এসএসসি রেজাল্ট ২০২২ [মার্কশিট সহ] – Comilla Board SSC Result 2022 With Marksheet

Comilla Board SSC Consequence 2022 :- Comilla Board SSC Examination Consequence 2022 Launched. You thru right this moment's publish Comilla Board SSC Examination...